Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before the 90 Days/Angela

@Annabellethecat66 

I know exactly what you're saying and I have seen some of those 'reactions' on posts.

I also have the utmost respect for you and always read/enjoy your post and most of the time we're in agreement.

But any time we're not in agreement, we respectfully voice our own opinions on that particular subject.

Disagreeing on one topic in no way diminishes my respect for you as a cyber friend nor my enjoyment of your posts.

I love hearing about your daughters..... by the way, since you've mentioned before that they sometimes aren't interested in all of the things you send them, I can send you my address any time, LOL!

We be good, Ms. Annabelle!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Whoa!  Back up there lady!  Sometimes I think I lean toward a bit old lady tacky.

I always say I can't do anything about "IT" so I dress "IT" up!

I never leave the house without full on makeup, jewelry and looking like I could go to work.

My girls tend to be more conservative (you know leggins or jeans, etc).

It kills me when people tell me often that I don't look almost 73.  They laugh when I say, "That's because I 'paint it up'".  But I'm serious.  I wear a wig too.

They can't see past the fact that I don't have wrinkles on my face.

I think I'd feel more like it was a compliment if I was thin(er).

My daughter said to me the other day, "You know mom if you lost weight, you'd probably have some wrinkles".  Ha!

At my age, I'd gladly trade the wrinkles if it meant getting the fat off.

I just sent her A341637 Martha Stewart cape thingy.  That's the youngest (39) style.  The problem is they'll send things back and I never even realize it.

None of my friends are as fat as me.  So, I can't even give them things.  I don't know anyone else who wears a size 11 shoe.  

Just call me Sashquach.  Heh! Heh!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Hi Annabellethecat!

May I suggest donating any shoes, clothes, in decent condition, to the Salvation Army?  Someone out there needs items you no longer wear.  

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  I often (or did a few months ago) donate a lot to Goodwill.

My friend helped me.  She said she counted to donate 67 (promise you) pair of pants and (she said 67 tops).

She gave me the receipt from Goodwill, but they don't list the pieces.

When I told my daughter she said, "Mom!  There is no way they were the equal amount!"  I said, "I'm just telling you what she said when she counted them"!  Ha!

Most of my clothes are barely worn.  I hold on them (like many of you) thinking, "If I could just loose 2 inches from my belly....it'd fit".  Unfortunately nothing ever DE-FLATES it only IN-FLATES.  Ugh!

I need to clean out the closets more.  I have clothes hanging all over the closet doors.  I've filled up the bedroom closets (I live here by myself) and now they're hanging outside of the closets.

My problem is I can't carry the stuff once I pull it out.  I have to have my young(er) friend help me with the stuff.

Getting old (with a very, very bad back) stinks.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Wow, no wrinkles at 73? You must have great skin genes!

I'm 66 and although I've always looked younger than my age, I do have wrinkles!

Living in beachy areas, I was a sun worshipper most of my childhood/young adult life and back then it was baby oil and iodine to tan with, what's SPF?

BTW, DD (37) wears a size 11 shoe, although I'm tiny, her Dad was 6'4.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Angela seems trashy enough to go on a show like that. Of course, most importantly, did Maury say that Angela's son was NOT the father? Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@this is my nic  I often (or did a few months ago) donate a lot to Goodwill.

My friend helped me.  She said she counted to donate 67 (promise you) pair of pants and (she said 67 tops).

She gave me the receipt from Goodwill, but they don't list the pieces.

When I told my daughter she said, "Mom!  There is no way they were the equal amount!"  I said, "I'm just telling you what she said when she counted them"!  Ha!

Most of my clothes are barely worn.  I hold on them (like many of you) thinking, "If I could just loose 2 inches from my belly....it'd fit".  Unfortunately nothing ever DE-FLATES it only IN-FLATES.  Ugh!

I need to clean out the closets more.  I have clothes hanging all over the closet doors.  I've filled up the bedroom closets (I live here by myself) and now they're hanging outside of the closets.

My problem is I can't carry the stuff once I pull it out.  I have to have my young(er) friend help me with the stuff.

Getting old (with a very, very bad back) stinks.

@this is my nic 

Respected Contributor

I usually donate to Salvation Army but only items I would wear or use myself.  It's a shame that so many people donate mostly junk,... was the comment from an employee of one of the well known charities.

Honored Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

I usually donate to Salvation Army but only items I would wear or use myself.  It's a shame that so many people donate mostly junk,... was the comment from an employee of one of the well known charities.

@HiLo   I used to donate to Salvation Army, but now they won't accept anything unless it comes along with furniture, so now I donate to Veterans.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@HiLo   I used to donate to Salvation Army, but now they won't accept anything unless it comes along with furniture, so now I donate to Veterans.

mousiegirl: They still accept clothes in my area....maybe because there are so many needy people around here that need a break on their clothing budgets.