Highlighted
Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance Before the 90 Days/Angela

Is on the Maury Show now in an episode from 2016, accusing her son's wife of cheating on him and having a baby that's not his.

Her name is even Angela on this Maury show.

Guess she has a penchant for any 'reality' show, LOL!

**DISCLAIMER** - I do NOT watch the Maury show, but DD stopped by and before we could change the channel, I recognized her voice and sure enough, it's her, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before the 90 Days/Angela

Darn you!  Smiley Wink   Ugh!  I don't watch it either but I might just have to check this out.    I think I need help.

BTW, in Pacific time zone this episode airs again at 2pm.  (CW)

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt 

Hey Chickie!

She's on towards the beginning of the show, so at least you don't have to watch the rest of it, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Well, yay for that!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks (sorta)  hehe  

Honored Contributor

This does not surprise me. Lol

Honored Contributor

So what if anyone watches any show.  There is never a need or reason to apologize or explain what anyone watches, reads or does here!  We are all adults.  I don't watch it because I'm afraid I'll fill up my DVR AND I already watch a lot of other stuff/trash/junk.

Moving on I might try to find it on you tube.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

I was just making a joke with the 'disclaimer' in the OP!

Honored Contributor

The Maury show is/was all scripted and made up.

I know someone that answered a casting call and was hired (?) for it.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I didn't think you were, it's just that sometimes people offer up denials when it's not necessary or important.

Here's a for instance, I buy trash magazines.  Sometimes I come on here and post that I do.  Almost immediately people will feel the need to come on and say, "I don't buy those.  Actually, I don't care who does or doesn't buy them.  That 'survey' wouldn't be my reason for posting.  My reason for posting was (like you) tongue and cheek, this is what was in them..................

That happens all of the time.  Anyway, I tried to make it obvious that I knew none of you who mentioned the show were 'apologizing' but I guess I didn't do a good job of it.

I often read your posts because I respect your opinion.  I don't always agree as you don't agree with me, but I think and hope we respect each other to read (again) "food for thought".Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have read that's she been on the show more than once though I've never seen these episodes.