Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

The bingo card is awesome!

I only watched the first two hours 'live' last night, I'll have to catch the last hour some time this week.

Where to start with this week's train wreck?  First, I am very sorry for Karine and Paul's loss of their baby.  That was very sad last night.

Darcey is crazy, I've decided, but Jesse is a jerk.  He's the one who always starts something with her and I will again restate that he should have just broken up with her by video chat.  I feel like he gives her false hope by making trips to the US because she thinks he's coming here to 'fight for their love'.  Seriously, those two are like gasoline and fire.

Jon showed who he was last night when he got furious with Rachel when they were driving.  She did tell him "left" and he didn't pay attention and then he raged.  I guess it's too late to tell her RUNNNNN!!!

Angela is still disgusting. I cant believe she gave him the ring wrapped in the US flag.  So does he actually get to the US?  I'm betting no because there is no way she can afford to pay for his flight and she can't support him for however long he is here without a green card.  And even if he does get here, I'm pretty sure he will hate living in Georgia.

Can someone who watched the 3rd hour fill me in on Abby and Sean?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  I missed about 10 minutes of the live but I'll share with you what I recall. Darcey's sister was on first and she feels that Jesse continually hurt Darcey. She also said that Darcey paid for most of the trips and an additional trip to Greece.

Abby is no longer with Chris or Sean. She's going to college, working, and is with another white guy. Her words, not mine. She said that Sean wasn't supportive of her getting an education and it sounds like the chemistry wasn't there either.

Tarik's brother came on and said that in so many words that Tarik is a sex freak and he's concerned that Hazel isn't enough for him, but then he claimed that Hazel might be into it as he's now discovered she is bisexual. Tarik seems so dorky to me, and she's so uptight, that this seems far fetched to me, but who knows!

Two of Michael's friends came on very briefly and said they'd never marry an American woman. LOL!

If I remember anything else I'll post.

Honored Contributor

I do not understand the outfit Darcy wore. The dress looked like it was two different colors of white And maybe because of the oversized coat she was half wearing, the dress didn't look like it two pieces belonged together.  There were gaps in the dress.

And I am sorry, being arrested should be a concern. And just because it was your sister doesn't excuse the incident as a "family matter" and no one else's business.

90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days Recap: The Things We Do For Love

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

I do not understand the outfit Darcy wore. The dress looked like it was two different colors of white And maybe because of the oversized coat she was half wearing, the dress didn't look like it two pieces belonged together.  There were gaps in the dress.

And I am sorry, being arrested should be a concern. And just because it was your sister doesn't excuse the incident as a "family matter" and no one else's business.

When I saw her in this outfit I was what the heck is she wearing, a white teddy bear and is she going to fall out of that dress any minute?

Respected Contributor

That outfit was about 2 sizes too small for Darcey.  Obviously, she was trying to over the top dress se*y for Jesse.

As for Hazel being bi--I doubt that a lot--her family was wayyyy too religious.  Yes, I suppose she could be, but she never talked about other women.  Just the Japanese guy that her sister wanted her to marry.

As for Abby/Sean/Chris--big surprise there.

Honored Contributor

I hope Jon doesn't hurt Rachel. He's obviously got quite the temper. She should have backed out of that relationship. I doubt their marriage will last.

I believe it was Tarik's brother that said he and Tarik had a business together? That may be why he wants Hazel out of the way. Either way, strange situation!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla

For the low price of $12.88 you can dress like Darcey. Get yours at your local walmart for tonight show! Woman LOL42847378_2305195139495545_3287932236866781184_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the picture SeaMaiden!

Looks better on the hanger. Wonder why the dress was too small and the coat too large.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla

For the low price of $12.88 you can dress like Darcey. Get yours at your local walmart for tonight show! Woman LOL42847378_2305195139495545_3287932236866781184_n.jpg

OMG.  LOL.  Good find!

Respected Contributor

OMG--that is the EXACT COAT!!!