Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

Oh boy that furry robe coat thing Darcy was wearing with that dress cut up and down and just about falling out all over the place LOL! what in the world was she thinking doing that and then ALL that luggage! good grief!  As for Jesse I bet the show paid him to fly over to film him dumping her....all that garbage about him being such a up standing guy that does this kind of thing in person is a big fat lie!  Hopefully that disaster is truly ended/over.

I didn't watch the live part....that show is really like feeding on junk food and then wondering why I feel ill afterward LOL!

Great find at Walmart for Darcy's coat....I should start wearing my bathrobe out in public too!Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

That "after the show hour" was ridiculous IMO.  They didn't have any of the real people on, just their relatives/friends.  It was a farce.  I don't like the hostess either (Michelle Collins)  She doesn't even know how to sit like a lady.  

They did have someone from early on in the series, Abby.  She said she and Sean are no longer together (good for her)... I like her.  She's intelligent and tells it like it is.  I don't think she made anything up either.   She admitted that she likes "white" men but Sean and Chris just didn't appeal to her.  She also has another boyfriend from the U.S. (of course)

As for Darcy's identical twin (Stacy)... Another Darcy if you ask me.  She, also, has a boyfriend from Albania.  A 26 y/o "handsome" guy with blue contacts.  I mean, please.  It's so obvious.  What is wrong with these women?  Are they so desperate that they have to look outside of their own country to find someone who is young enough to be their son and then think that they are really going to spend the rest of their lives with them?  

I thought Darcy and Jesse were really finished last night.  So, in the preview for next week, they are showing them again, arguing in a hotel room.  

I never thought that last hour was going to be such a disappointment.  Where were the real people.  I wasn't interested in their friends/relatives.  JMO

Honored Contributor

Anyone else think most of Darcy's clothing choices are just weird anyway? That coat reminds me of the material my dog's bed is made of. I'm sure my dog would love to lay on it.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

OMG - My Scruffy has the same one  LOL

Honored Contributor

I didn't think the Walmart coat looked the same, but I could be wrong.  The lapels looked different.  That woman - she really is crazy in so many ways.    I don't have anything good to say about Dutch boy either.     I can't believe this is still going on.   I has to be about making drama.

When I opened my recording I was shocked to see that it was 3 hours!   That last hour was bizarre.  I watched some of it but skipped through much of it.   Just more weird drama, IMO.

I'm kind of verklempt about most of it at this point.  

Valued Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Oh boy that furry robe coat thing Darcy was wearing with that dress cut up and down and just about falling out all over the place LOL! what in the world was she thinking doing that and then ALL that luggage! good grief!  As for Jesse I bet the show paid him to fly over to film him dumping her....all that garbage about him being such a up standing guy that does this kind of thing in person is a big fat lie!  Hopefully that disaster is truly ended/over.

I didn't watch the live part....that show is really like feeding on junk food and then wondering why I feel ill afterward LOL!

Great find at Walmart for Darcy's coat....I should start wearing my bathrobe out in public too!Smiley Tongue

When I saw her in that outfit and coat, I couldn't help but think she was wearing a big, fuzzy bathrobe over her "naughty nightie" to impress Jesse.

Respected Contributor

I looked closely at the seams around the collar edges, and I don't think the WM coat is exactly the same as Darcy's.  WM's seams look like a more cheaply-made version.

Must be the same fabric, though, and great for doggie beds...........and oh my goodness, what a sight she was  to behold in her sky-high pumps and over-the-top outfit, propelling  tons of luggage.

I'm getting a kick out of this show, even though I only started watching in the past six months or so.

It's reassuring to know that some people in this world are crazier than I and some others I know can be.     LOL!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh and forgot to bring this up. I laughed at Ricky jumping in the water and saying he almost drowned. He barely went in the water and then the producers had to pull him out because he couldn't get back up on the ladder. He really proved his true love for Hermina didn't he? LOL.

As far as Darcey's outfit...what a joke, and yes it was way too small. Jesse is so arrogant. I know Darcey's sister said that she and Darcey are identical twins but I thought her sister was prettier. Anyone else? Maybe because Darcey's had work done?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Oh and forgot to bring this up. I laughed at Ricky jumping in the water and saying he almost drowned. He barely went in the water and then the producers had to pull him out because he couldn't get back up on the ladder. He really proved his true love for Hermina didn't he? LOL.

As far as Darcey's outfit...what a joke, and yes it was way too small. Jesse is so arrogant. I know Darcey's sister said that she and Darcey are identical twins but I thought her sister was prettier. Anyone else? Maybe because Darcey's had work done?

@colliemom4  I had to change the channel when Darcie's sister was on because of her use of "you know."  Then, I saw a bit of Carlos and he was saying," I don't know, you know" way too much.  After what Ricky's friends said, wondering if he would make it long term in any marriage.