Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

I just watched the current episode and everything still seems the same - 

Angela is about as gross as it gets.  Her boyfriend - at least he's honest.  I had to laugh in the previous episode when he said something about her being fat and she hit him and said that she's not fat.   Uh - ya kinda are.   *rolleyes*    She's just nasty in every way.  He's looking for a meal ticket but that seems odd with his 'the man should be the boss' upbringing.  I guess it's the concession that he thinks he needs to make.  

The Darcy/Jesse thing - that's just bad.  It's all bad.  He's a total jerk and she is a basket case.   Nothing at all good there.

The couple in the UK - he creeps me out.   

Ricky - well, you spent all that $$$ going there and that didn't pan out so what the heck.  New girl seems more normal but to grab a guy you JUST met and take him to bed seems a bit much.   Ricky - not complaining.  hehe - at least he tried to be a gentleman..for a bit.

The blonde guy in Colombia - Don't marry her!  What's wrong with you?  It's not that he's a prize either, but I don't think that things are as they seem with her.    I just don't like her at all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

At first I thought Angela might not be so bad but she's got some marjor issues.  I thought it was funny when Michael called her masculine.

@colliemom4Angela and Jesse should be together.  LOL

Actually, I like Michael from Nigeria.  But, I just know he wants to get to the U.S. and then he'll dump her.  He needs a nice young girl who can give him a family - NOT an Angela, who can only give him grief.

Darcy has some serious psychological problems.  She's so needy.  I would love to know who the father(s) of her girls is/are.... I can't see her getting along with anyone for any length of time.  Jesse is no better.  He thinks he's "all that" and a bag of chips.  

Ricky is another one who is "needy".  He went to Colombia to meet Melissa and now he's with another girl, who wants to sleep with him after knowing him for 10 minutes".  Gee, I wonder if she ever did that with any other guy.  Hmmmmm  LOL  Ricky had better take care and use protection.  Next, she'll be pregnant and wanting support.  

More to come........

Esteemed Contributor

Not important, but did anybody notice that Paul's nails were kind of long for a guy?  Eww, they grossed me out.  Well, to be fair, everything about him grosses me out.  And I'm with @chickenbutt with regards to Karine.  I don't like her and there's more to her than meets the eye.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Not important, but did anybody notice that Paul's nails were kind of long for a guy?  Eww, they grossed me out.  Well, to be fair, everything about him grosses me out.  And I'm with @chickenbutt with regards to Karine.  I don't like her and there's more to her than meets the eye.  

I just noticed what I wrote earlier, and am thinking I got their location wrong.  Is it Brazil?     I forget more than I remember, I swear.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

Why is my print so light???

Trusted Contributor

I found it strange that Karine thinks that Paul has to change.... but she is a lazy slug and nobody brought that point up and thought she should change.

Esteemed Contributor

Is he the father of both girls or just one of them.  Remember, they are 11 and 12, so that picture could be that old.  Ugh

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Is he the father of both girls or just one of them.  Remember, they are 11 and 12, so that picture could be that old.  Ugh

@sophiamarie  He's the father of both kids. It's the only pic I could find of him. I think both of her daughters are pretty.

Honored Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I found it strange that Karine thinks that Paul has to change.... but she is a lazy slug and nobody brought that point up and thought she should change.

@game-on  I'm wondering how long this marriage can last. What a hot mess. Paul is working in a bar another guy on the franchise owns.