Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

Found this online. Karine's baby lol.

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

Is Darcy THAT desperate that she takes all that krap from Jesse?  Who talks to someone they are supposed to care about, like that?  In one breath, he says he loves her and then he practically tells her to "shut up, I'm still talking" and the next, he's telling her how much he wants to be with her.  LOL

Actually, I am liking the guy from Nigeria - MIchael.  Talk about another desperate "older" woman.  That Angela is an idiot.  Does she really think she is going to have a life with a 30 year old, who will want to have a family, etc.?  She needs to be put away.  The reason he was surprised when he first saw her, was because she sent him pictures of her that were taken 30 or so years before when she was a young, pretty blonde.  That's what he thought he was getting.  She's probably older than his mother.  And she didn't have to eat the snails.  She could have said "I would love to eat this but I have an allergy to snails" or some such nonsense.  I mean - really...........

Tarik in church.  If it were me, and it isn't -  I would have just walked out, or said, "sorry, I'm not into this kind of religion but I still love you" or something like that - but he's such a nice guy, he didn't want to upset the apple cart.  Six hours???? My oh my.......

Melissa, Melissa - where are you?  I think she's a much younger gal who is probably scamming lots of other guys at the same time and getting money from everyone.  This guy (forgot his name) is another desperado.  

I think it's kinda ironic that all these people (who are going to other countries, all have friends who try to talk them out of it.  Their friends are smarter than they are.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  It seems like Darcey and Jesse enjoy aggravating one another and fighting. Their relationship needs to be over like yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Darcy and Jessie: Get Off My Screen!  Insufferable lot. 

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Darcy and Jessie: Get Off My Screen!  Insufferable lot. 

LOL.  She always dresses so trashy and that make-up!  I thought it was hysterical when she asked him re her make-up a few episodes ago.  Now who would ask any guy about that?

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Is Darcy THAT desperate that she takes all that krap from Jesse?  Who talks to someone they are supposed to care about, like that?  In one breath, he says he loves her and then he practically tells her to "shut up, I'm still talking" and the next, he's telling her how much he wants to be with her.  LOL

Actually, I am liking the guy from Nigeria - MIchael.  Talk about another desperate "older" woman.  That Angela is an idiot.  Does she really think she is going to have a life with a 30 year old, who will want to have a family, etc.?  She needs to be put away.  The reason he was surprised when he first saw her, was because she sent him pictures of her that were taken 30 or so years before when she was a young, pretty blonde.  That's what he thought he was getting.  She's probably older than his mother.  And she didn't have to eat the snails.  She could have said "I would love to eat this but I have an allergy to snails" or some such nonsense.  I mean - really...........

Tarik in church.  If it were me, and it isn't -  I would have just walked out, or said, "sorry, I'm not into this kind of religion but I still love you" or something like that - but he's such a nice guy, he didn't want to upset the apple cart.  Six hours???? My oh my.......

Melissa, Melissa - where are you?  I think she's a much younger gal who is probably scamming lots of other guys at the same time and getting money from everyone.  This guy (forgot his name) is another desperado.  

I think it's kinda ironic that all these people (who are going to other countries, all have friends who try to talk them out of it.  Their friends are smarter than they are.

@sophiamarie - if I don't want to try something I've never had before and know I won't like it, that's what I say! LOL.

Frequent Contributor

The guy at the restaurant isn't being catfished. That woman looked like her pictures. She just made him wait for hours and had no personality. Plus the next day she was too busy to see him. I think that it is time to cut your losses and run. Paul and Karine are both crazy. The way he talked to his mother was like a child wanting to please his mother. I think that Jesse is crazy to hang onto Darcy. That woman acts like a teenager and Jesse acts like the father. I really hope he dumps her. I do dislike his father very much, he is so rude. 

I want to know if Jorge went to jail and was that his child. Anfisa is paying rent so how is she earning the money?  Then there is Chantel and Pedro. I hope she sent him packing. Her mother is a total nut case. The fight at dinner was crazy. Didn't anyone else see that River threw something at Pedro and then Pedro went after him. Sorry so long, I love this show.

Frequent Contributor

Actually Darcy acts like a spoiled child. One episode she told Jesse that he wasn't her boss but of course she was ****faced. I think Jesse has a good head on his shoulders.

Frequent Contributor

Many of the catfish are from Nigeria. Online dating is full of them. One of mine who I blocked found me on FB. I sent a text asking what he wanted. He claimed that someone stole his phone and contacted me. This was not the man I know so I blocked him everywhere.

Honored Contributor

@Kat60 wrote:

The guy at the restaurant isn't being catfished. That woman looked like her pictures. She just made him wait for hours and had no personality. Plus the next day she was too busy to see him. I think that it is time to cut your losses and run. Paul and Karine are both crazy. The way he talked to his mother was like a child wanting to please his mother. I think that Jesse is crazy to hang onto Darcy. That woman acts like a teenager and Jesse acts like the father. I really hope he dumps her. I do dislike his father very much, he is so rude. 

I want to know if Jorge went to jail and was that his child. Anfisa is paying rent so how is she earning the money?  Then there is Chantel and Pedro. I hope she sent him packing. Her mother is a total nut case. The fight at dinner was crazy. Didn't anyone else see that River threw something at Pedro and then Pedro went after him. Sorry so long, I love this show.

@Kat60  Hi. George isn't in jail. I am doubtful that's his child. However he may have to serve jail time for a large amount of marijuiana he was caught with. I assume that Anfisa is living off a savings she claimed to have and money she's paid from the show. I wish they'd drop Jesse and Darcy from this series. There relationship clearly isn't working and ithey've become very boring and no longer interesting to watch.