Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

This is terrifying. image.png

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   He sounded like a robot in that entire video. He's obviously just telling her what she wants to hear.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   He sounded like a robot in that entire video. He's obviously just telling her what she wants to hear.

@HSB1204  Yes and not doing it very well lol. He did sound like a robot. He reminds me of a caveman.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I didn't watch the show except for a bit at the beginning because there was something else on, but when I saw this, how could the woman think this was wonderful, YUK!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   This girl is bizarre!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   This girl is bizarre!

I think Jenny is going to end up looking like this.  BTW, I think I have some sheets that look like that......

Respected Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Jennifer = Pao 

OMG.  I said the same thing when I heard where she was from.

Esteemed Contributor

Just read on "SoapDirt" that Caesar and Maria are probably scamming viewers.  She uses the terms "baby" and "my love", which could apply to anyone, not Caesar specifically.  It goes on to say that he is listed as an Actor and Model on talent website "Explore Talent", a social networking site for working professionals in the industry that

connects users with auditions and gigs.

"Is it possible that this latest stint on 90 Day Fiance is just Caesar Mack's latest acting gig?  Perhaps he and his foreign love interest are scamming TLC viewers for cash and exposure?........."

Oh well - I guess time will tell - or maybe not........

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Just read on "SoapDirt" that Caesar and Maria are probably scamming viewers.  She uses the terms "baby" and "my love", which could apply to anyone, not Caesar specifically.  It goes on to say that he is listed as an Actor and Model on talent website "Explore Talent", a social networking site for working professionals in the industry that

"Is it possible that this latest stint on 90 Day Fiance is just Caesar Mack's latest acting gig?  Perhaps he and his foreign love interest are scamming TLC viewers for cash and exposure?........."

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Him being a scammer would make more sense than him being as dumb as he is on the show lol. I definitely think that Larissa's boyfriend is gay and they admitted to using each other. He's an actor too... so yeah this can be a stepping stone into getting more roles, I guess.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   That would not surprise me at all. People nowadays are so desperate to be on TV. I watch Catfish on MTV and recently there was an episode where some woman basically just made up this entire story just to get on TV. It's kind of sad that that's how it is but I'm sure TLC must know it's a scam. Surely they do enough background checks on these people that they know whether or not they're for real. They probably figure it'll increase their ratings if their viewers see someone act that dumb.