Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204   Right - But don't you agree the "criminal" record was a bit extreme.  Wasn't he a teenager attempting to break up a fight between two other guys and the cops came and arrested all of them.  They were let go the next day I think.  If I am correct, then he was doing something right, got arrested for it and then let go.  That remained on his record to this day, I think.

@sophiamarie   Yes, that did sound a little weird to me. I guess if the cops didn't see anything they must have just assumed that everyone was involved, which is sad.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It looks like Dean, Annie and David are taking their show on the road.

Comedy bowl.PNG

Reserve now before the event sells out? Either they think this will really draw in a crowd or they only have room for ten people in the audience. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

None of these couples should be together!

Rebecca thinks it's weird that Zied asks her for the equivalent of $200 and she doesn't really think it's okay but she still gives him the money? If he supposedly does work I would have asked him if he didn't have any money himself. He basically just bought her an engagement ring with her own money. I'm sure if he doesn't end up proposing to her that he'll return the ring and keep the money.

Darcey is just the usual trainwreck. How could she possibly think that a man would ever be into her after seeing how she behaves with her sister? Also, I don't think think her boobs were popping out enough. Cat LOL

Benjamin needs to just go home and be with his son. I don't think Akinyi is ready to be a step mother. Why didn't she ever bring this up before when they were talking over the phone? Maybe then he could have saved his money and not gone to Africa. I think it would be too overwhelming for her to come to the US and learning to live in a new culture while trying to also be a step mother. if she did in fact get drunk off of one drink she needs to just stay away from alcohol.

There is something wrong with Tim. I don't think that relationship is going to work out. Jeniffer has too much attitude and isn't going to put up with him if he's constantly whining about something. He's way too feminine. I have no idea how she has been able to put up with it this far.

Angela and Michael are another example of people who clearly haven't discussed anything important. Considering how long they've been together it shouldn't be a surprise to Angela that he wants kids and that he'll apparently sleep with another woman to make that happen. The fact that Angela even thought she could still get pregnant was a little weird.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Rebecca thinks it's weird that Zied asks her for the equivalent of $200 and she doesn't really think it's okay but she still gives him the money? If he supposedly does work I would have asked him if he didn't have any money himself. He basically just bought her an engagement ring with her own money. I'm sure if he doesn't end up proposing to her that he'll return the ring and keep the money.

Darcey is just the usual trainwreck. How could she possibly think that a man would ever be into her after seeing how she behaves with her sister? Also, I don't think think her boobs were popping out enough. Cat LOL

Benjamin needs to just go home and be with his son. I don't think Akinyi is ready to be a step mother. Why didn't she ever bring this up before when they were talking over the phone? Maybe then he could have saved his money and not gone to Africa. I think it would be too overwhelming for her to come to the US and learning to live in a new culture while trying to also be a step mother. if she did in fact get drunk off of one drink she needs to just stay away from alcohol.

There is something wrong with Tim. I don't think that relationship is going to work out. Jeniffer has too much attitude and isn't going to put up with him if he's constantly whining about something. He's way too feminine. I have no idea how she has been able to put up with it this far.

Angela and Michael are another example of people who clearly haven't discussed anything important. Considering how long they've been together it shouldn't be a surprise to Angela that he wants kids and that he'll apparently sleep with another woman to make that happen. The fact that Angela even thought she could still get pregnant was a little weird.

I agree with your comments, why would Rebecca hand him the money and then whine about him using her.

Ben does need to go home, Akinyi is by no means ready for a relationship .Definitely not a mom figure and she does not want to be.  And then that curve ball about asking Ben if he would consider moving to Kenya!!! and drinking.  I cannot see this working out at all.  Why is she communicating with people on line from someplace else if she does not want to leave her village, another Evelin.  And what is the bride price??? Ben seems really nice he needs to go home.

Tim is not man enough for Jennifer

Wow and then there is Angela, according from the clips for next week it seems she thinks Michaels friends should baby sit him.  She basically disrespects them and throws drinks on them.  Not sure why she has not been sent back to US.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I agree with your comments, why would Rebecca hand him the money and then whine about him using her.

Ben does need to go home, Akinyi is by no means ready for a relationship .Definitely not a mom figure and she does not want to be.  And then that curve ball about asking Ben if he would consider moving to Kenya!!! and drinking.  I cannot see this working out at all.  Why is she communicating with people on line from someplace else if she does not want to leave her village, another Evelin.  And what is the bride price??? Ben seems really nice he needs to go home.

Tim is not man enough for Jennifer

Wow and then there is Angela, according from the clips for next week it seems she thinks Michaels friends should baby sit him.  She basically disrespects them and throws drinks on them.  Not sure why she has not been sent back to US.

@sunshine 919   Yes, if Akinyi never even wanted to leave Kenya why would she be talking to men in other countries? It's a little late to have second thoughts about this when the guy is already there trying to impress the entire village so that he can get permission to marry you. Maybe at some point we'll find out what the bride price is.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe whatshisname didn't tell Darcey to go put some clothes on. He actually took her out in public with that skirt up to "here" and that top down to "there". Combine her fashion sense with those squinchy faces she makes and how pathetically needy of attention she is, all I can think of is those poor daughters of hers must be mortified...or in hiding. Such an embarrassment she must be to them, OMG.

Esteemed Contributor

At one point last night I think they blurred Darcy's t*ts; she is nasty!

Respected Contributor

I think if Darcy wore clothes that actually fit her, she might look better, but all her clothes look like they are 3 sizes too small.  And not that I am defending Darcy AT ALL, but her sister is a b****.  She really knows what buttons to push with Darcy and Darcy does not disappoint with her reactions.  I actually feel bad for Tom.  

Well, from the previews next week, we see Avery getting a reality check of what it is going to be like living in a conservative Muslim country.  She's grown up in a culture that everyone is equal and can have a say (for the most part).  Now, her husband says that if there is an argument, she needs to be quiet?  That one is going to be interesting.

Tim and Jenifer need to go their separate ways.  He's weird.  And she reminds me of Pao.

Rebecca is just stupid.  As soon as she asked what he was buying and he said "something", that should have been it.  Then he buys HER engagement ring (for $200?  I hope it doesn't turn her finger green) with HER money.  She's right--he's using her.

Angela and Michael need to go their own ways.  I hope her daughter says absolutely no way when Angela asks for her eggs.  Just because her uterus LOOKS good doesn't mean she can carry a viable pregnancy.

Honored Contributor

Spoof of tabloid/gossip magazines

image.png