Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@sunshine 919 wrote:

What on earth is Darcy taking on that mini vacation.  She looks so silly when she travels.

The guy in Nigeria should tell the brother to shut up.  The brother is creepy.  how many hoops does he need to jump through.  and that food.  !!!!! yikes

@sunshine 919   Yes, she always packs as if she's going to be away for a year! And why did they suddenly have to go straight to the restaurant with all of their suitcases? Since her sister and Florian were going to be late, anyway, they would have had plenty of time to go to the hotel first.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Avery's mom should have raised her daughter's price (or ransom) to fifty grand, at least.

If  it's so important for parents in these other countries to give their approval for a marriage, American parents should also name their price and terms.  (And I wouldn't care if this might appear too greedy.)

At least the Amrericans should read their kids the riot act about how stupid they are being to try to settle in another country with another person so very different from themselves.

I would yell and scream my head off to prevent this sort of stuff.  Show producers might not like it, but I wouldn't have any child of mine subjected to such nonsense.........not to mention a lifetime of humilitation that will never disappear from the internet.

If I yelled loud and long enough, I might lose the battle, but at least I did everything I could to stop a trainwreck.  

These weirdos might be considered to be of legal age as adults under U.S. standards, but they need to know they can't come crying back home and expect much respect when the wreck occurs.

I  don't see any U.S. relatives making this very clear to their crazy offspring.

@novamc1   Avery's mom is so annoying. I realize her daughter is 19 but how can she let her marry a man from Syria? Her mom apparently must also not follow the news. She kept saying that no other country would let Omar in. Did she not see the news that most of Syria already walked off into Europe? I'm sure he could find another country to move to if he wanted to.

I don't even understand why anyone would want to get involved with someone from another country if their family's approval is needed or you're required to pay money to the family. It seems so incredibly backwards and old fashioned.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, that had a lot of wtf moments last night.  Avery is so naive.  But did anyone else wonder why Omar wasn't in his room literally 10 minutes after he told them good night?

I'll admit, I was shocked when Angela threw the cake in Michael's face.  I might have laughed pretty hard too.  That was really awful for her to do and personallly, I think she should just walk away.  That relationship is never going to work

Whatshername needs to also walk away from Zeid.  He just grosses me out.

As for Cesar and Maria--  The writing was on the wall with that one--he had never met her in person in 5 years?  That was never going to happen.  I'm glad the bandaid was finally ripped off.

Darcy needs help.  If I were Tom, I would have walked out after 15 minutes.  There was no reason for them to be an hour late.  And Darcy with her "I have to change shoes"--for God's sake, they had been traveling literally all day.  They should have just told the sister that they would meet them the next day.  She is just mentally off.  I actually feel bad for Tom.  Although he does seem to have some control issues--planning a vacation for them.  But to his credit, he did agree to change his plans.

@DrKelli   Yes, I also thought it was weird that Omar wasn't in his room when it was supposedly bedtime.

Angela is a real piece of work. The poor guy just can't win no matter what he does. It's sad what he'll put up with just to come to the US. I didn't even understand why she was so upset about the boat tour and that picture she had seen where he had been on the boat before. Okay, there was a woman in the background of the picture when he was on the boat but was he actually with her? It seems like Angela just likes to explode for the sake of it.

Rebecca is weird. Why does she look so sad and miserable every time she's meeting with Zied's friends and family? I realize it's awkward and they most likely don't approve of her but she doesn't smile at all. And then when his sister wanted to know why she loved Zied she couldn't even explain it! I did think his sister was extremely rude with her questions and the way she kept making fun of Rebecca. Zied's yellow shirt was something else, though. They could have filmed that episode in the dark and we could have still seen him! Cat LOL

I feel sorry for Tom. Darcey can't go five minutes without making wedding/proposal references. The rest of the time she's crying. He must wonder what he got himself into with this one.

Honored Contributor

I cannot believe I look forward to this show on Sunday nights, LOL!!!  

Respected Contributor

I apologize if this was already discussed or if it was on the show and I just missed it......just suppose Tom and Darcy are meant to be.  Where are they going to live?  Tom seems to have a decent life in London.  (Although we haven't seen his place, they are renting.  For all I know he is a shepard in the countryside).  And Darcy has the 2 girls who are stil in school and I'm assuming they still see their father.  Who else would they be staying with while mom and auntie are with boyfriends overseas? 

Will Tom give up his life in England and move to the US, or will Darcy move?

Respected Contributor

I think the reason it hasn't been discussed yet @Travone  is because all of us think there is a snowball's chance in h*** that it will actually happen.  Darcey doesn't seem too concerned about what happens to her kids.

Honored Contributor

I swear I posted to this thread just a bit ago, this morning, but it's gone.    I didn't say anything offensive.   

Anyway, as I finished the episode I saw the Caesar is still on.  What the heck?    Are we not done with him?

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt  I don't think your post disappeared.  I believe it's on the other 90 day thread -- the one that's titled "90 day the other way".  Too many 90 day shows and threads going.  Hahaha  Now that the 90 day pillow talk show started back up, we'll probably have another thread going too!

Respected Contributor

Finally got caught up.   Still trying to figure out what the wall of corn 

and corncobs is behind Stacey at the ill fated restaurants dinner😁 Boy, those two both were a mess!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.png