Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Hello everybody.  Well I cannot keep names straight so bear with me lol.  The guy from the states who still has a weird relationship with his ex and her daughter.  The woman he is going to see is way too much woman for him.  she is gorgeous and is actually who she says she is.  her daughter is cute too.  She is not going to put up with this ex who seems to run his life.  Also he is giving her the same ring from the ex.  this has got to be scripted.  this guy has a very expensive car but no money to buy a new ring.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hello everybody.  Well I cannot keep names straight so bear with me lol.  The guy from the states who still has a weird relationship with his ex and her daughter.  The woman he is going to see is way too much woman for him.  she is gorgeous and is actually who she says she is.  her daughter is cute too.  She is not going to put up with this ex who seems to run his life.  Also he is giving her the same ring from the ex.  this has got to be scripted.  this guy has a very expensive car but no money to buy a new ring.

@sunshine 919   I agree. He won't be able to handle her and the part about the ring must definitely be scripted. What ex is going to give their engagement ring back and encourage the guy to give it to his new girlfriend? Cat Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Hey you guys - Google "Soap Dirt and Darcy"     Some great reading and videos too.....  I love reading that site - they are usually very funny.  HTH  I read it on my phone but can't get the same stuff on the puter.  Wonder why??????  It's still funny tho.......

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919    I agree - this is the strangest relationship I ever saw.  I totally agree with everything the "new" girlfriend is saying.  He has no right having a relationship with the other one and especiallly, since the little girl isn't even biologically his.  How foolish is he???    He wants the "new" one to join the family.  Well - if it were me - I would be gone....."old" girlfriend will be the head of household and he will allow her to run the family.  OR "ruin" the family.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hey you guys - Google "Soap Dirt and Darcy"     Some great reading and videos too.....  I love reading that site - they are usually very funny.  HTH  I read it on my phone but can't get the same stuff on the puter.  Wonder why??????  It's still funny tho.......

Darcy is a "hot mess"  I have never seen anyone who acts like her.  I believe Jesse when he said she has a drinking problem.  

Respected Contributor

I got very caught up in Reddit yesterday reading stuff about this show. It sucks you in!  So much funny stuff.  I could stare at it for hours!  

Honored Contributor

Paul and Karine living in filth

image.png

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

It's worse than a frat house!  I was wondering when she threw him out, where was he going?  Does TLC just have a room on hold for him in case of this scenario?  I also noticed he's stopped wearing the bulletproof vest. Perhaps life with miserable Karine has made him hope he gets shot at?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

It's worse than a frat house!  I was wondering when she threw him out, where was he going?  Does TLC just have a room on hold for him in case of this scenario?  I also noticed he's stopped wearing the bulletproof vest. Perhaps life with miserable Karine has made him hope he gets shot at?  LOL

In a video they made a car seat was on the floor in the middle of the room among other things. They could be on the Hoarders show. Paul wears the bullet proof vest yet he has nothing protecting his head. He really is a nut LOL.

Super Contributor

Jenny is, shall we say, unattractive? She walks like she is 100 years old . He will never marry her and , once her little bit of money runs out, she will be homeward bound.

What makes people think that the long hair looks good on women of a certain age ?