Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  They were here recently. I don't think this was their first meetup was it?

annie davide meetup.PNG

@colliemom4   No, I think they had at least one or two others in Arizona before. So this is where they hang out. There can't be that many people in Scottsdale wanting to meet up with them but what do I know? Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Thanks. I couldn't remember. I read that people from other areas came to their first one. You know how crazy some of these fans are. Cat LOL

They keep having them and are doing a Cancun trip so I'm thinking there is some interest. There are other people on HGTV and TLC that have yearly week long cruises. Whitney Thore has been having one for some time. She's in My Big Fat Fabulous Life. I'm not sure if you've ever watched it. I went two years without watching it lol and will watch sometimes. It's not difficult to catch up where they left off. Maybe their next big thing will be a cruise.

@colliemom4   Too funny. I can't imagine traveling anywhere to meet these people but I'm sure there are reality TV fans that actually want to meet the "celebrities".

I never watched My Big Fat Fabulous Life but apparently there's a market for these meetups and cruises/trips. Personally you'd have to do a little better than offering me a cruise with a reality TV person. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  There are even some famous bands doing it. I feel the same way you do though, no interest.

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla  Thank you so, so much for responding.  I've been very interested in that particular rescue group, but never got as much info about them as I wanted.  I am certainly not thinking of getting another right now because my special needs dog is so much work and such a challenge to own.  A third dog would send me over the edge.  LOL  But I will keep them in mind for the future.

I apologize to all who are reading for going off topic!  

With regards to David and Annie, I doubt that I'd travel to another state to meet them, but if they happened to be in my hometown I think they'd be fun to spend some time with!  They both seem like nice people and I get a lot of laughs watching them on Pillow Talk.  

Respected Contributor

With all the success of the recent BravoCon that took place in NY, I'm not surprised these reality folks are trying to cash in on people wanting to meet them.  People find them a curiosity and want to see what they're like IRL.  If it were inexpensive and right near where I live, sure I'd go.  I don't think I need a vacation in Cancun with any of them though!

Honored Contributor

I can't believe that Jesse's selling jewelry online now.

https://jessemeester.com/ 

Honored Contributor

Dog lover that I am I had to post this. Corey got a new puppy recently.

corey dog.PNG

Honored Contributor

Tom's doing a meet and greet. At least the money goes to charity.

tom meet and greet.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

tom meet and greet.PNG

@colliemom4   I wonder who would go out of their way to meet theee two.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

tom meet and greet.PNG

@colliemom4   I wonder who would go out of their way to meet theee two.

@mousiegirl  I was wondering the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I read that Darcey and Stacey went to Turkey for various plastic surgeries/procedures. Why not do it here? Stacey got another mommy makeoever and Darcey got new teeth. However some people feel Darcey's teeth are too white and fake looking. Here she is though it's not the best pic.

darcey teeth.PNG

Honored Contributor

Is he back in the states