Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read on several websites that Darcey was dropped from the Christmas movie. I guess she better postpone that move to California! I also read that Jesse has been working some type of show with clowns on stage. Apparently Darcey teased him because he hadn't obtained her level of so called success and was later dropped from her movie. Now Jesse claims he may be on the next Bachelorette. Somehow I'm finding that very difficult to believe.

Collismom4 don't be surprise if this is true, also Darcy will probably want to be the next bachelorette lol can you imagineSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read on several websites that Darcey was dropped from the Christmas movie. I guess she better postpone that move to California! I also read that Jesse has been working some type of show with clowns on stage. Apparently Darcey teased him because he hadn't obtained her level of so called success and was later dropped from her movie. Now Jesse claims he may be on the next Bachelorette. Somehow I'm finding that very difficult to believe.

Collismom4 don't be surprise if this is true, also Darcy will probably want to be the next bachelorette lol can you imagineSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919  I'm sure she'd like to but she cries too much lol. They are both desperate for fame and attention.

Honored Contributor

lips.PNG

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   If Jesse went on The Bachelorette I'm sure Darcey would show up and try to win him back just to get some screen time. I have no interest in seeing that loser on The Bachelorette, though. How gross.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919   I'd probably have to stop watching The Bachelorette if Darcey was on it. I don't know if any of the guys would even make it past the first night after her non-stop crying. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   If Jesse went on The Bachelorette I'm sure Darcey would show up and try to win him back just to get some screen time. I have no interest in seeing that loser on The Bachelorette, though. How gross.

@HSB1204  I wouldn't want to seem him either. I read that he got robbed in Barcelona yesterday. He had a Louis Vuitton bag with 50,000 worth of watches, his passport and other belongings stolen. He was at some sort of spa and left it unattended making him an easy target. He said he's stuck there now. Maybe they'll keep him. Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

He has certainly traveled enough to know better than that!

maybe just a stunt for being in news....He is horrible!

Monke~

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4   I just "hearted" your latest post but it didn't go through.  Something wrong with my notifications.  Is anyone else having this problem??

Nevermind....... LOL

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  I wouldn't want to seem him either. I read that he got robbed in Barcelona yesterday. He had a Louis Vuitton bag with 50,000 worth of watches, his passport and other belongings stolen. He was at some sort of spa and left it unattended making him an easy target. He said he's stuck there now. Maybe they'll keep him. Cat LOL

50,000.00 worth of watches? was he selling them, how many watches.  Good grief.  Why would you leave your passport unattended, or anything for that matter.  I wonder how long it will take him to get the passport straightened out.

Honored Contributor

I have stopped watching the show the past 2 weeks, I can't take amy more of these crazy people.

BUT I just ran across a tidbit about Laura. I have no idea what it means the quote was "Laura never bothered ever to contact the poor lady even when she knew she was really ill."

Does anyone know what they were talking about?