@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   Yeah, who doesn't want to watch that movie? What is it, anyway? The continuation of Fifty Shades of Grey? I'm sure his fans from the retirement home want to see him in that. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Cat LOL I don't know what it is or who'd want to watch it. 60% said he should do it so I guess he should lol. Just thinking about him in a movie like that makes me laugh. If all else fails I guess they can use it in the retirement home to put the elderly to sleep like his speeches do.

@colliemom4   Maybe in this movie he'll be giving his speech to the elderly at the retirement home wearing next to no clothes. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Cat LOL These people make me laugh. They all think they've got so much to offer and love to show off their nude bodies even though no one cares lol.

@colliemom4   Yeah, I don't get it. They're all trying to make us go blind. Cat LOL Maybe Angela is going to be Jesse's co-star. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Yes. Why not? I mean Angela wants to show her oversized chest. She needs to wear 3 bras. Maybe Jesse can strap her down. I'm sure that would be a real turn on for many. Cat LOL

@colliemom4   Sadly it probably would still get some viewers. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Did anyone read about Karine filing for a divorce from Paul? I read she had her stuff taken out of their place where she's from and acted like it was a robbery. I don't know why they still had a home there. I wonder if she's planning on trying to sneak away and how she will get the money?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   Yeah, who doesn't want to watch that movie? What is it, anyway? The continuation of Fifty Shades of Grey? I'm sure his fans from the retirement home want to see him in that. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Cat LOL I don't know what it is or who'd want to watch it. 60% said he should do it so I guess he should lol. Just thinking about him in a movie like that makes me laugh. If all else fails I guess they can use it in the retirement home to put the elderly to sleep like his speeches do.

@colliemom4   Maybe in this movie he'll be giving his speech to the elderly at the retirement home wearing next to no clothes. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Cat LOL These people make me laugh. They all think they've got so much to offer and love to show off their nude bodies even though no one cares lol.

@colliemom4   Yeah, I don't get it. They're all trying to make us go blind. Cat LOL Maybe Angela is going to be Jesse's co-star. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Yes. Why not? I mean Angela wants to show her oversized chest. She needs to wear 3 bras. Maybe Jesse can strap her down. I'm sure that would be a real turn on for many. Cat LOL

@colliemom4   Sadly it probably would still get some viewers. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  No doubt it would!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone read about Karine filing for a divorce from Paul? I read she had her stuff taken out of their place where she's from and acted like it was a robbery. I don't know why they still had a home there. I wonder if she's planning on trying to sneak away and how she will get the money?

@colliemom4   I thought they were living in the US with his mom.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I had not read that, I thought they were in the states

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I thought they were living in the US with his mom.

@mousiegirl  As far as I know they are. I wonder is she's planning on running away or trying to?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   They were doomed from the beginning. I'm surprised they lasted this long. I wonder how they were able to afford the place in Brazil if they had no money. I'd be surprised if she doesn't try to stay in the US, though. Unless she's like Evelyn, who would want to go back to where she was living?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   They were doomed from the beginning. I'm surprised they lasted this long. I wonder how they were able to afford the place in Brazil if they had no money. I'd be surprised if she doesn't try to stay in the US, though. Unless she's like Evelyn, who would want to go back to where she was living?

@HSB1204  I don't know why she would want to go back to where she was living. Her and Paul are both so strange. That's the only reason I thought she may return. I also find it odd that they still have a home in Brazil.

She has an attorney and did file for a divorce. We'll see what happens. He also said Karine was tired of Paul's mom buying things for him and the baby. I don't know if she's upset that he's not out working or doesn't like his relationship with his mom in general. Regardless, there have always been issues between Paul and Karine.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if paul is still with his mom

Respected Contributor

regarding the photo of Darcey and Stacey--they need to lay off the fillers.