Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

This week was a slow one. I had to watch it mostly with fast forwarding. It was like the producer's theme was "draaaaaag it out". They milk the footage way too much.  Lots of people standing around looking awkward and not saying anything for long stretches.  Another theme - changing your shoes and clothes in the street. Not only Darcy but Michael too!  

My only comments;

PLEASE someone get Angela to a bra fitting.  She needs to control that sloppy mess with some serious support.  It's like a ziplock bag of molten lava.

I liked how as Michael was trying to get the cake off his face, he was also eating it. Good technique.

I liked how Zied's sister had all the hard questions for Rebecca, who had not a single answer.  I think she had an epiphany that this road she's going down is not the right one. Zied needs bigger pants. His muffin top is positively out of control.

I have lost all interest in Avery, the guy in Kenya, and Caesar, who's story line just evaporated.  What will he do with all that edible underwear?  Now that he's flat broke, he can supplement his ramen noodle diet with some chocolate panties, what a treat.

The corn cob wall in the Albanian restaurant was terribly distrating!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree with both of you on the corncob wall!   Truly bizarre.

For me, with Michael and the cake in the face - I had to crack up when he initially just stood there looking straight ahead covered in cake.   I was thinking 'whatcha gonna do next, dude?'.   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

This week was a slow one. I had to watch it mostly with fast forwarding. It was like the producer's theme was "draaaaaag it out". They milk the footage way too much.  Lots of people standing around looking awkward and not saying anything for long stretches.  Another theme - changing your shoes and clothes in the street. Not only Darcy but Michael too!  

My only comments;

PLEASE someone get Angela to a bra fitting.  She needs to control that sloppy mess with some serious support.  It's like a ziplock bag of molten lava.

I liked how as Michael was trying to get the cake off his face, he was also eating it. Good technique.

I liked how Zied's sister had all the hard questions for Rebecca, who had not a single answer.  I think she had an epiphany that this road she's going down is not the right one. Zied needs bigger pants. His muffin top is positively out of control.

I have lost all interest in Avery, the guy in Kenya, and Caesar, who's story line just evaporated.  What will he do with all that edible underwear?  Now that he's flat broke, he can supplement his ramen noodle diet with some chocolate panties, what a treat.

@Grouchomarx   I wonder how Rebecca figured she would make a good impression on Zied's family when all she did was make herself look worse. Who doesn't love hearing that their son/brother is going to be someone's fourth husband? Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

My only comments;

@Grouchomarx   LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that it was a snooze fest show.  I fell asleep through most of the Darcey & Stacey "show."  I only saw the beginning when they were in the restaurant waiting.  I assume Stacey got there.  I don't blame Tom for wanting to go to the hotel.  Plus with all the British accents and the twins talking so fast I had no desire to rewind (I DVR all the shows).  I swear Darcey was going to fall out of those leather pants when Tom helped her down that wall.  I almost saw the crack in her butt.

I didn't realize that Rebecca was married 3 times and what did she say about being w/a woman?  Was that a one time thing or what?  Should be interesting next week.

Angie and Michael always make me laugh.  She's a chain smoker and no wonder her face looks the way she does with those lines and wrinkles.  I liked the tiny braids.  Least she did something w/her hair.  I knew that cake was going to go smack into his face.  What made him think that he could make up with her w/another one?  LOL

Honored Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Yes!  Maybe the Breezies ladies can help Angela with a bra to hold up her enormous breasts!  I never knew what they meant when they discussed the "double bubble" look.  Angela displayed it last night!  Yikes!  

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Yes!  Maybe the Breezies ladies can help Angela with a bra to hold up her enormous breasts!  I never knew what they meant when they discussed the "double bubble" look.  Angela displayed it last night!  Yikes!  

@this is my nic    Lol,  yes, I would think she would be very uncomfortable.  She needs something to hold the front and back of them up and in.

Honored Contributor

OMG!!!  You're all cracking me up! ..... too funny!!  LOL!Smiley Very Happy