Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Wow, that is one industrial strength bra !!!!   Is it supposed to be a before and after with that product she is hawking?

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Wow, that is one industrial strength bra !!!!   Is it supposed to be a before and after with that product she is hawking?

@minkbunnyLOL! I know. Yes it's supposed to be a before and after. The bra is so distracting I'm doubtful anyone notices the product.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

@minkbunnyLOL! I know. Yes it's supposed to be a before and after. The bra is so distracting I'm doubtful anyone notices the product.

@colliemom4   Yeah, let's just hope she keeps them covered up like that and doesn't turn into Darcey! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Could there be another reason for these women to use the term "baby" instead of using names?  Maybe they ARE catfishing other guys and getting money from all of them.  Hmmm, something to ponder....

I know, and it never sounds natural.  I have thought about that too

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

@colliemom4   Yeah, let's just hope she keeps them covered up like that and doesn't turn into Darcey! Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Just the thought of Nicole doing that. No just no Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is such an odd pic of him.

andrei and eliz.PNG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rebecca, of Rebecca and Zied, was sued by her last husband for failure to pay child support. I don't know if anyone remembers that. She didn't respond to any of the motions, nor did she attend multipe hearings, so the judge found her in contempt and ordered her to pay her ex-husband 6,500 per month.

If she misses a payment she'll be arrested immediately. Laura has done the same thing with her son in Canada. I don't understand these women out partying and doing everything else they want to but not taking care of their children. I can only assume they don't want them.

Respected Contributor

Rut, Roh !!! Guess Rebecca will have to cut back on the tats 😒

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Rut, Roh !!! Guess Rebecca will have to cut back on the tats 😒

@minkbunny  Cat LOL Yeah really. Goodness knows how much she's spent on those things. They aren't cheap.

Respected Contributor

Maybe that is why they get on these shows so they can pay their child support payments. Wow, you never see that on the show.