Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@colliemom4 wrote:

david annie vacay.PNG

@colliemom4   That's hilarious! I told my husband we should go but somehow he didn't seem all that excited about it. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@drizzellla  and @colliemom4   Another collie owner here.  I currently have two.  Have owned collies all of my adult life.  Beautiful, good natured dogs!

You have 2?!?!?!

What a lucky woman! We babysat my brother's collie for a year. And could not believe what we were missing. So we went to Collie Resue and the timing was right and we got one great dog.

Yes, I have a sable and white female and a tri colored male.  My female has brain damage and is quite a challenge.  She's the first special needs dog I ever owned.  

I'm so glad you found a great dog at Collie Rescue.  I've always gotten my collies from a particular breeder, but I believe I'll go the rescue route next time.  It's a lovely thing you did -- adopting a dog.  I'm happy for both you and the dog.  You don't have to answer this @drizzellla , but I know you're from Pennsylvania.  Was it, by any chance, the collie rescue in Ambler?  That's the nearest one to me and I'm just wondering what it's like.  

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

david annie vacay.PNG

@colliemom4   That's hilarious! I told my husband we should go but somehow he didn't seem all that excited about it. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Cat LOL If he changes his mind I want to hear all about your trip lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204  They were here recently. I don't think this was their first meetup was it?

annie davide meetup.PNG

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

david annie vacay.PNG

@HSB1204  Cat LOL If he changes his mind I want to hear all about your trip lol.

@colliemom4   Oh of course. I'd have to share all the details. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  They were here recently. I don't think this was their first meetup was it?

annie davide meetup.PNG

@colliemom4   No, I think they had at least one or two others in Arizona before. So this is where they hang out. There can't be that many people in Scottsdale wanting to meet up with them but what do I know? Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

annie davide meetup.PNG

@colliemom4   No, I think they had at least one or two others in Arizona before. So this is where they hang out. There can't be that many people in Scottsdale wanting to meet up with them but what do I know? Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Thanks. I couldn't remember. I read that people from other areas came to their first one. You know how crazy some of these fans are. Cat LOL

They keep having them and are doing a Cancun trip so I'm thinking there is some interest. There are other people on HGTV and TLC that have yearly week long cruises. Whitney Thore has been having one for some time. She's in My Big Fat Fabulous Life. I'm not sure if you've ever watched it. I went two years without watching it lol and will watch sometimes. It's not difficult to catch up where they left off. Maybe their next big thing will be a cruise.

Respected Contributor

VB isRe: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

[ Edited ]

What fun to vacay with David and Annie !  👍

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@drizzellla  and @colliemom4   Another collie owner here.  I currently have two.  Have owned collies all of my adult life.  Beautiful, good natured dogs!

You have 2?!?!?!

What a lucky woman! We babysat my brother's collie for a year. And could not believe what we were missing. So we went to Collie Resue and the timing was right and we got one great dog.

Yes, I have a sable and white female and a tri colored male.  My female has brain damage and is quite a challenge.  She's the first special needs dog I ever owned.  

I'm so glad you found a great dog at Collie Rescue.  I've always gotten my collies from a particular breeder, but I believe I'll go the rescue route next time.  It's a lovely thing you did -- adopting a dog.  I'm happy for both you and the dog.  You don't have to answer this @drizzellla , but I know you're from Pennsylvania.  Was it, by any chance, the collie rescue in Ambler?  That's the nearest one to me and I'm just wondering what it's like.  

YES! YES! YES!

Collie Rescue of South Eastern Pennsylvania

They are WONDERFUL! Every year they have a picnic. So everyone who got a collie from Collie Rescue of SEPA attends with their collie. It is so nice to get together with the dogs and humans.

They had an event in October at Styers Orchards. I am not sure when their next event is going to be. If you wanted to meet people from the group. Boscov's used to have a fund raiser for various groups. But they didn't like the collies in the store. So I don't think they participate anymore. 

If you look at the picture of all the collies from the picnic, my husband and dog are the seventh human from the right - with an orange shirt kneeling. The dog is also sable and white.

They haven't gotten many collies recently. Are you looking for another one?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

annie davide meetup.PNG

@HSB1204  Thanks. I couldn't remember. I read that people from other areas came to their first one. You know how crazy some of these fans are. Cat LOL

They keep having them and are doing a Cancun trip so I'm thinking there is some interest. There are other people on HGTV and TLC that have yearly week long cruises. Whitney Thore has been having one for some time. She's in My Big Fat Fabulous Life. I'm not sure if you've ever watched it. I went two years without watching it lol and will watch sometimes. It's not difficult to catch up where they left off. Maybe their next big thing will be a cruise.

@colliemom4   Too funny. I can't imagine traveling anywhere to meet these people but I'm sure there are reality TV fans that actually want to meet the "celebrities".

I never watched My Big Fat Fabulous Life but apparently there's a market for these meetups and cruises/trips. Personally you'd have to do a little better than offering me a cruise with a reality TV person. Cat LOL