Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@sophiamarie wrote:

I remember "bee girl" saying that she picked him up in Chicago (while they were driving) and on Pillow Talk, they all said it would be a long, boring drive to Nebraska - maybe 8 hours or so.  I heard that from Tarik and Dean and also David (of David and Annie).....  I wondered if there was no airport in Nebraska???

He kept saying "mounty" and she said "no, no mountains here"... LOL

@sophiamarie   They may not have a lot of international flights that go to Nebraska? Or maybe it was cheaper to fly to Chicago although you would think it would have cost quite a bit in gas to drive that far. Connecting flights are a nightmare so I guess I would have tried to avoid too many of those too.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

This new crop of losers is particularly depressing me.  They all seem so bleak and there is no hope for any of them.  The Dominican woman is perhaps the most obvious gold digger that's been on the show. However someone should let her know in order to be successful, you need to find a man that has MONEY.  Gold digging a poor man is not going to work.  The beekeepers are so pathetic.  It seems they devised a plan to ruin their own lives on purpose.  The woman must make good money if she can sponsor this loser, drive a nice car and support three kids in a sizeable home.  Too bad she's wasting it on him and is it just me or he looks like he's about 60?  Also he seems slow witted and doesn't have any complex thoughts. I think he's a simpleton with a very low IQ.  The old guy with the Brazilian girl who maxed out his credit cards is in for some heartache.  You'd think his prirority would be stashing money for his kids' future but no.  At least I'll give her credit for picking a man with lots of money.  She's smart.  The South African guy looks like Corey Feldman.  Which is not a compliment.  Those two are just impulsive fools. I guess she spent all her money traveling to see him and sponsoring him so now they must like animals in a wood shed.  

@Grouchomarx   I really don't understand what Annie sees in Mursel. Every time she asks him a question she gets a two word answer in broken English. If she's lucky and keep asking he'll add a few more words but still never enough to actually continue to discussion.

Mursel must be lying about his age. There's no way that guy is 38. He definitely seems slow and never has anything to add to the conversation. And who would think it's acceptable for their children to be hidden away for ten years or maybe until his parents are on their death bed before he tells them about the kids?!

@HSB1204   "Anna." Annie is the one with the European guy with the accent, Sinjin, lol, trying to keep track of names is a feat.

@mousiegirl   Anne, Anna, Annie...At some point they all sound the same. Cat LOL I thought the woman who's with Syngin is called Tania.

@HSB1204   LOL, you are right re Tania, Annie is with the guy with the little boy, talk about not being able to keep things straight!

@mousiegirl   Just to keep us on our toes the woman from the DR spells her name as Anny. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

The "beekeeper woman" whatever her name is Annie/Anna, is with the guy from Turkey, who obviously has real mental problems!  @mousiegirl Turkey is not in Europe, it is a Muslim country closer to the Middle East close to Greece!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

The "beekeeper woman" whatever her name is Annie/Anna, is with the guy from Turkey, who obviously has real mental problems!  @mousiegirl Turkey is not in Europe, it is a Muslim country closer to the Middle East close to Greece!

@Hooty   I wasn't talking about them, I meant Tania who is with the European guy.  Yes, I know about Turkey.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw Annie's pic on LinkedIn lol. I was looking for something 90 Day related and it came up in a search. She looks way thinner in her pic there. I wonder if it's old or photoshopped. Someone on a reality tv site said that when she picked up Mursel she went 8 hours out of her way and that's why it was such a long drive. I love how people pick up some of the phony things TLC does. Of course much of it's pretty obvious.

@colliemom4   Are you talking about Anna and Mursel?  When I went to her bee site today, I saw that her name is Anna-Maria.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw Annie's pic on LinkedIn lol. I was looking for something 90 Day related and it came up in a search. She looks way thinner in her pic there. I wonder if it's old or photoshopped. Someone on a reality tv site said that when she picked up Mursel she went 8 hours out of her way and that's why it was such a long drive. I love how people pick up some of the phony things TLC does. Of course much of it's pretty obvious.

@colliemom4   Are you talking about Anna and Mursel?  When I went to her bee site today, I saw that her name is Anna-Maria.

@mousiegirl  Yes. Wow they need some of these people to go by fake names. We have Angela, Annie, Anna and Anny. I'm not certain who else has an Anne type name.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@Hooty   I wasn't talking about them, I meant Tania who is with the European guy.  Yes, I know about Turkey.

@mousiegirl   Tania is with the South African guy.

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla  and @colliemom4   Another collie owner here.  I currently have two.  Have owned collies all of my adult life.  Beautiful, good natured dogs!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@drizzellla  and @colliemom4   Another collie owner here.  I currently have two.  Have owned collies all of my adult life.  Beautiful, good natured dogs!

You have 2?!?!?!

What a lucky woman! We babysat my brother's collie for a year. And could not believe what we were missing. So we went to Collie Resue and the timing was right and we got one great dog.

Honored Contributor

david annie vacay.PNG