Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Jesse says he will be in a movie similar to 50 Shades Of Grey. When I see it I'll believe it lol.

“I think a lot of people are confused like, ‘Is Jesse an actor?'” He added, “I built my portfolio and now I got a call from an award-winning casting director, actually director, about some kind of 50 Shades kind of movie. It’s gonna be very interesting, and I’m very excited to do that.”

Esteemed Contributor

WHAT?!? OMG he is so arrogant and head over heels in love with himself. He's not even the least bit good looking! If he thinks for one second that he can be a handsome Jamie Dornan type character he needs to be placed somewhere for a mental evaluation. God, he makes me ill.

Honored Contributor

I read that Laura and Evelin are no longer friends so they're spilling dirt on each other. Laura lies a lot but claims Evelin is married and posted her marriage license online. I'm not certain who she is married to because it's difficult to read clearly, but supposedly she's with Corey and other men and he's ok with that. She also posted a lot of pics of Evelin with the other guy. I don't know what his nationality is but he's a white man. She's in a bikini of course and they have their hands on each other in relationship type poses.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Laura and Evelin are no longer friends so they're spilling dirt on each other. Laura lies a lot but claims Evelin is married and posted her marriage license online. I'm not certain who she is married to because it's difficult to read clearly, but supposedly she's with Corey and other men and he's ok with that. She also posted a lot of pics of Evelin with the other guy. I don't know what his nationality is but he's a white man. She's in a bikini of course and they have their hands on each other in relationship type poses.

@colliemom4   And that's why you can't be "friends" with any of these lunatics because they turn on each other in five seconds so why would you tell them anything about yourself at all?

It's sad if Evelin and Corey are in fact married and he's okay with her being with other men. Grow a spine and leave that ugly woman! I still don't understand what men see in her at all.