Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@Travone wrote:

Maybe they are going to replay the 1 hr tell all from Sunday night before the  2 hr tell all.

I thought the Tell All was usually two two-hour shows so I assume since they only showed one hour yesterday it'll be the remaining three hours tonight. I'll be recording it so that I can skip over the billion recaps.

Honored Contributor

At least one person in new group is with someone that can't speak English and has to use the translator app. My daughter and I were discussing why anyone would want a mate that can't even speak their language and how you'd deal with day to day issues. Marriage is difficult enough lol.

Honored Contributor

attention.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt   Hi there -  I just checked my TiVo and it says "record as planned" for 8-11 pm.  I don't know if I can take 3 hours of repeating what we already saw but I guess we have no choice.  Oh well - at least we can watch whatever and whenever, right???  I love my TiVo.  We have two sets and each one records 2 shows at a time, so I never get to miss anything.  Actually, I never get to see most of them and probably "delete" more than I watch.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I actually like Michael, even though I know he just wants to come to America.  I don't think he is in love with Angela although I could be wrong.  I think she is so needy that she would be in love with anyone who looks at her.....

Anyway, I think Michael should tell Angela tonight, in front of the whole world that he is done with her because she is trashy and he is too good for her.  He can surely find another woman online.  He is polite, has manners and is respectful of his "elders".... That moron Angela didn't even know how he meant that.  He meant it in a nice way and if she bothered to research the "culture" of other countries, she would have known and considered it a compliment.

This is JMO and I would love to hear from anyone who thinks the same way I do....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@chickenbutt   Hi there -  I just checked my TiVo and it says "record as planned" for 8-11 pm.  I don't know if I can take 3 hours of repeating what we already saw but I guess we have no choice.  Oh well - at least we can watch whatever and whenever, right???  I love my TiVo.  We have two sets and each one records 2 shows at a time, so I never get to miss anything.  Actually, I never get to see most of them and probably "delete" more than I watch.  LOL

Smiley Happy  Yup, Tivos are awesome.   I also have two but I have the 4-tuner original Bolt models and love them!   Before that I did have a couple of the Premieres that were 2-tuner.    The best new stuff since my older ones - skip and quick mode.   Now I think they have 6-tuner boxes but I'm happy with my Bolts.   Wouldn't want to be without 'em!

Odd how my living room box was not going to be recording the episode.  I probably should have waited until today's update connection to see if that fixed it but it seems like every time I do that I forget.

It's a galaxy away from the old days of taping with VCRs, eh?  Smiley Very Happy  

Honored Contributor

Now that this program is coming to an end.   The true Alidan is coming out.  I believe he wanted to impress his family and friends with the 3 day wedding.  Afterall, he works as a trainer in a gym.   He had Laura paying some of the rent so he could save money for the event.  When Laura ran out of money, Alidan has no use for Laura.  Laura's son is a big fool and so disrespectful to his mother.  I really wanted to slap the smile off his face.  He wants his mother to take care of him.  I hope can stay with a friend instead of her stupid son.

The trouble with Darcy is she is too over the top sending so many messages to the boyfriend.  She will mess up her relationship all on her own.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I dont believe that is Marie the one he sent money.  Different features  nose, eyes,lips

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think Maria and her friends are high priced call girls.  She seems just as awful as we all thought she was.

As for the Honored Contributor, Esteemed Contributor etc--it's based on the number of your posts.  Right now I am Respected.  The next step up is Esteemed and it looks like if you post 5,000 times, that is your 'title'.

Jesse is still a jerk--thinking we all want to know about what is happening in his life.  Uh, no I don't.  If I never heard anything from him again, it would be too soon.

And yes, I will be watching the new crop of insanity.  It's the best thing about Sunday night.

I will be right there with you lol.  I do enjoy this crazy show. lol

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

At least one person in new group is with someone that can't speak English and has to use the translator app. My daughter and I were discussing why anyone would want a mate that can't even speak their language and how you'd deal with day to day issues. Marriage is difficult enough lol.

@colliemom4   I can't even imagine being in a relationship like that. I'm sure the translation apps aren't perfect so what is something is misinterpreted? Obviously these couples never talk about anything real otherwise that must turn into a whole lot of typing if they were having an argument via the app. Cat LOL