Frequent Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

I don;t for a minute believe that is the real Maria.  Doesn:t even look like her.  Eyebrows, nose.  Real different.  Jmho. Linda

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder what the next new group will be like? I'm also wondering if there is going to be another 90 Day The Other Way? I read that there will be but I've never seen actual confirmation from TLC or anyone reputable.

@colliemom4   I'm sure the new group will consist of plenty of trainwreck relationships. I'm just glad we haven't seen Nicole and Azan for a while. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ahhhh!  So there is a Maria!  Looks like she's living a very high lifestyle.  Stupid, Caesar!  She laughing at him.

OMG there is a Maria, I am shocked lol.  Waiting for it to come on here.  Sounds like it might be good

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ahhhh!  So there is a Maria!  Looks like she's living a very high lifestyle.  Stupid, Caesar!  She laughing at him.

She sure is laughing at him...all the way to the bank!  Shopping with her girlfriends and $pending a lot for clothers because she and her friends "deserve" it!  If Ceaser wants to have a relationship with her he needs to send and make more money!

@haddon9   Yeah, it's so obvious that she's just using him for his money. She wants to come to the US but I don't think she wants to be with Caesar. I thought she said she had dreamt of living in Hollywood or Beverly Hills since she was a little girl. I'm pretty sure North Carolina is not where she would want to live!

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I still tend to wonder if this Caesar storyline wasn't fake and they just found someone to play like they are Maria? How can anyone be as dumb as he was?

@colliemom4   I read that Caesar and Maria are in this together for the money and are trying to get a show of their own.  He has been on some reality show(s) already.  I can't remember where I read this but I tend to believe it.

@sophiamarie   Anyone who would be willing to watch a show dedicated to Caesar and Maria need to be slapped silly.

Honored Contributor

@pennysmom wrote:

I don;t for a minute believe that is the real Maria.  Doesn:t even look like her.  Eyebrows, nose.  Real different.  Jmho. Linda

Voice is different too

Respected Contributor

The first part of the Tell All was boring. How many recaps do we need to see of a show that we just finished watching? We remember, TLC!

It's so ridiculous that they're bringing Jesse back but does he actually realize that he's there to be on this particular show? When he was backstage he was talking about how people had been asking about him and what he was up to. It almost sounded like he thought he was there to give an update about his life. I really don't care what he's up to. Darcey is done with him so they should no longer bring him back.

Super Contributor

Darcey cracks me up though she's dressed in an evening gown like she's attending a red carpet event. At least the girls weren't popping out.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie 

About these "names" that QVC calls us here.....honored, respected, esteemed, super, frequent  contributors, or whatever.

Isn't it a little weird and offensive that we should be labeled at all on the internet by a retailing company?

I don't care what QVC wants to call me.......they've gotten plenty of my money over the years and certainly should consider me, at a bare minimum,  a "respected contributor" to their coffers.  LOL!

Super Contributor

Rebecca sat in the middle of the Sahara with the guy(forgot his name)and said everyone in the world wants to be her.......He is soooo hideous and doesn't even look clean.

He bought her engagement ring using his sister's money but did he ever give her back 

her money. 

When she was at the airport she said she loved everything about him. Does that include the ridiculous hat he had on his head ? She is really delusional. She is not a bad looking women (unlike Angela) . If she lost 50 lbs she might find that her American opportunities 

may be opening up.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder what the next new group will be like? I'm also wondering if there is going to be another 90 Day The Other Way? I read that there will be but I've never seen actual confirmation from TLC or anyone reputable.

@colliemom4   I'm sure the new group will consist of plenty of trainwreck relationships. I'm just glad we haven't seen Nicole and Azan for a while. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Yes.They are another couple that has a totally boring storyline. I hope they are never returning.