Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@novamc1 I agree with your post.  So, I sent the Darcy one to my youngest daughter.

She was just telling me her long time (boyfriend/friend/??) just bought a house.  They've been (who knows what) for years now (since middle school).

Anyway, she said he gave her the garage door opener.  She said she didn't say a thing but she found the key she'd given him to her house and took it back.

So, he'd been looking for it while she was away (her dog stays at his house when she's traveling). 

It has made his life (let's call it....difficult).  Ha!

That was so appropriate for the two of them.

Those posts people do here are funny and clever....I love them.

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 Yes (about the driver's license).  I have to get a new license within the next few months.

I figured I might as well get the one with the star.  OMG!  I almost have to cough up a lung and produce proof of my blood type!  Ha!

My friend was upset because since we were married and our names changed (men don't have to do this) we have to also provide a marriage certificate.

I'm a widow so I'm not taking any chances (although supposedly I won't need it, I'm bringing HIS death certificate).

I've been told by everyone it takes almost 3 hours waiting to get the freaking thing.  I might even bring the kitchen sink!  Ha!

Everytime I think I have all of the requests someone says, "Did you remember...this or that".  Fun never ends.

Red tape is crazy!

Honored Contributor

Well, it's hard to believe someone can be so dumb and (I'm trying to find a word)....Can't OK, I'll go with dumb as Caesar?

He's given this person thousands and thousands of dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Is that a mole or a giant blackhead on the side of his cheek?

Calling Dr. Pimple Popper?  Are you there Dr. Popper?

@Annabellethecat66 

Whose cheek? (maybe I missed something)

Honored Contributor

Jesse lol

jesse.PNG

Respected Contributor

He's such a d bag

Esteemed Contributor

There is a lot of great posts on Reddit.  I am addicted to reading there.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   Isn't tonight the tell all?

Trusted Contributor

Annabelle!,,,,,,,,About the drivers license.  Because I was adopted all I had was a copy of my birth certificate with my first name.  It was different than my maiden name, and then I took my husband’s last name.  Needless to say, even though I am a harmless woman over 70 years old, it took hours to straighten out including the agent calling someone in our state capital! Really!?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4   I agree, she seems to be "groomed" by the family to recruit a husband ( or more ).   She seems to have a lot of nice clothes and hair accessories, jewelery, makeup, etc.,  in direct contradiction to her living environment. 

Like they are her business expenses.....  The first complaint the family had was that she wasn't brought a gift, like they had done this before..

Speaking of hair, what's up with her sister's  ?   Smiley Surprised

ETA,   My post didn't quote right,  am talking about Benjamin and Akinya (or however it is spelled, too lazy to go look).  Saving my strength for tonight's show.