Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@DrKelli wrote:

I gotta tell you--there were many laugh worthy moments last night and many cringe worthy moments.  I think Akiniyi's family is in on the scam.  Who in their right mind would offer to keep sending money?  Especially when he doesn't make that much and when he applies for the K-1, he has to prove that he can support her.

And speaking of visas--I can't believe Avery is that naive to think that if she married Omar that it would be 'easier' to get his visa.  I felt bad for that attorney having to tell her all that.  But I guess if it wasn't coming from her family (who told her the same thing), it would sink in better.  He may not even be able to get OUT of Syria right now.

Tom is definitely a mean girl.  

@DrKelli   Yes, I thought it was weird that Benjamin didn't at least mention a timeframe or ask Akinyi's dad how long he was planning to get paid for. Of course her dad went along with the bride price when Benjamin said that he would keep paying.

I'm getting sick of Avery. She's way too young and naive to get married. I know that she didn't do any research but to think that marrying Omar would simplify the visa process is just stupid. At least the lawyer pointed out that she shouldn't be in Syria with Omar since she needs to stay in the US and get a job so she can prove that she can actually support the two of them.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 obviously Avery's parents are going to have to co-sponsor Omar because she probably has no skills beyond customer service or retail.  Omar won't be able to work in the US as a dentist for quite awhile.  Like whatsername who was a doctor in Indonesia, but moved here to live in a one bedroom apartment with a guy who was so cheap he slept on an air mattress.

Respected Contributor

I agree that the whole house key thing was staged and just looked cruel.  That sàid, Darcey looked beautiful there although it seemed that her lipstick color changed during the scene then back again😱

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone noticed that not always but sometimes when Benjamin speaks he keeps his jaw clenched and only moves his lips? Just one of those little things I took note of. 

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@HSB1204 obviously Avery's parents are going to have to co-sponsor Omar because she probably has no skills beyond customer service or retail.  Omar won't be able to work in the US as a dentist for quite awhile.  Like whatsername who was a doctor in Indonesia, but moved here to live in a one bedroom apartment with a guy who was so cheap he slept on an air mattress.

@DrKelli   Yeah, I don't think Avery is going to be able to make enough money to support Omar either so hopefully one of her family members make enough to co-sponsor.

Who knows if Omar will even be able to work as a dentist even if he gets into the US and gets his work authorization? I've heard of people from other countries with PhDs who came to the US and all they could get over here was a job as a greeter at Walmart. 

Respected Contributor

why did rebecca feel the need to tell zeid about the divorce, not being final? if it was really going to be final, in a couple of weeks, he really didn't need to find out. her sense of being honest, took a long time to kick in. i guess they need the "show drama".

Super Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I gotta tell you--there were many laugh worthy moments last night and many cringe worthy moments.  I think Akiniyi's family is in on the scam.  Who in their right mind would offer to keep sending money?  Especially when he doesn't make that much and when he applies for the K-1, he has to prove that he can support her.

And speaking of visas--I can't believe Avery is that naive to think that if she married Omar that it would be 'easier' to get his visa.  I felt bad for that attorney having to tell her all that.  But I guess if it wasn't coming from her family (who told her the same thing), it would sink in better.  He may not even be able to get OUT of Syria right now.

Tom is definitely a mean girl.  

@DrKelli   Yes, I thought it was weird that Benjamin didn't at least mention a timeframe or ask Akinyi's dad how long he was planning to get paid for. Of course her dad went along with the bride price when Benjamin said that he would keep paying.

I'm getting sick of Avery. She's way too young and naive to get married. I know that she didn't do any research but to think that marrying Omar would simplify the visa process is just stupid. At least the lawyer pointed out that she shouldn't be in Syria with Omar since she needs to stay in the US and get a job so she can prove that she can actually support the two of them.

I agree  it's like she stepped in mud puddle and didn't realize she'd get wet.

As for the others well none of them belong together..lol Tim is a mean girl  going on this show seems as though he's trying to fix something with himself that can't be fixed especially on reality TV he needs some therapy.

Akiyni and Ben lol.. Ben didn't even ask or know how much the bride price  Pappa thought an american man should have the $$ otherwise I would'v enver entertained this idea. I felt embarassed for them Ben asking her about the honeymoon s3x you know TLC ask them to, they seemed pleased though, the whole bride price talk and then the cake and Ben feeding everyone was strange. But it's the culture I guess.

The pre-view of the tell all next looks good. 

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli   Yeah, I don't think Avery is going to be able to make enough money to support Omar either so hopefully one of her family members make enough to co-sponsor.

Who knows if Omar will even be able to work as a dentist even if he gets into the US and gets his work authorization? I've heard of people from other countries with PhDs who came to the US and all they could get over here was a job as a greeter at Walmart. 

My daughter worked with someone that was a teacher in Peru and was here working as a line cook.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

why did rebecca feel the need to tell zeid about the divorce, not being final? if it was really going to be final, in a couple of weeks, he really didn't need to find out. her sense of being honest, took a long time to kick in. i guess they need the "show drama".

@10sluvr  I'm sure it was for drama's sake. There was certainly no need to tell him about her lesbian relationship either. All he ever says is me no accept this. but then he finally gives in lol.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

This show HAS TO BE staged because there is no way in hades that Jennifer (however she spells it) could possible want to be nekkid in bed having secks with that piece of chicken cutlet Tim after having seen him in just his bathing suit when they were at that spa. And he knows he's girly! He reads the social media comments. Why doesn't he do something about himself? Cease the manscaping and go to the gym....do something! I wonder if he shaves his legs?

@shaggygirl   I agree....they all have to be actors (bad ones) but it's still so funny!  It's the producers and the show that for the most part I believe directs the way each couples' story line goes.

@haddon9  I agree with you. I feel much of it's produced and staged but still find it very funny!