Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day fFiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@SWEET wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@SWEET 

Those wrinkles are from sun damage, smoking, and she probably never took care of her skin.  She has the skin of a 100 year old woman, not  50 year old.  

Exactly what I was thinking.  Speaking of skin, did anyone notice Jenny's hands?  They look like a 70 year olds too. 

@SWEET   Yes I noticed that too when she's covering her face crying in one of the ads.  Her hands are so old looking....more like someone close to 80.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@Westshopper wrote:
It seems that Akini trying to sabotage everything she took him shopping for the groceries. I don't understand why. She should know her own culture food is for mourning.

@Westshopper   I don't understand that either.  It seems that she's not being honest at all with him as to what's to be expected and what is done in her culture.  She never tells him what a good "bride price" is and the biggest shock is not telling him far in advance that once the bride price is agreed upon then they will be married....and there will be no engagement period.

Respected Contributor

Why did Rebecca even have to tell Zied that she was still married???  I know, I know, to make better drama.  But seriously, he wouldn't have known.  She told him they both signed the papers and she needed to do something else (I forgot her exact words) when she got home so why even bother to tell him.  Same goes for Tim telling Jeniffer about how he gave the other girl the ring first.  I'm glad she didn't accept it.  I wouldn't either.  Something will come out (ha ha, pun intended) about him.  Everything about him is just kinda weird, especially those brows.  Yeesh.  What man has brows like that?  And perfectly manicured nails and hair.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tim (the sexless guy with the hot South American babe) has absolutely no facial expressions whatsoever.

His face stays the same, his eyes look vacant, his facial muscles never move.........too much botox and too much time in salons trying to look feminine, or is he some spooky  alien from another planet??

If a Halloween mask were modeled after his face, it could scare some people.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Wow doesn't look good that Ben gave food that Akiyni said was a offering gift which means mourning Wow!! He didn't know and seems so many secrets came out tonight. Why aren't these couples honest with eachother.  Rebecca just telling him she is still married, Sumit not saying he is married. Now for Tim & Jennifer, he gives her a promise ring that was his ex girlfriend which women hate that, he should know better. Also why can they only have s*x at night? He seems to have a problem too tired or too stressed out. There are 24 hours in a day seems he could find time somewhere. 

OMG, I thought the exact same thing when she was complaining about him rolling over and going to sleep!  Tell the camera people to go someplace else.

Respected Contributor

I actually liked Tom's sister last night.  She's quite funny and a heck of a dancer.  I think Tom just wanted to show Darcey what he liked to do for fun.  She acted like a brat.

I hope Avery did not move to Syria like she was going to--especially with what is going on.  The previews for next week show exactly how naive she is when she's sitting in the attorney's office and he tells her there is less than a 5% chance Omar will get a visa to come to the US.  I honestly think that Avery thought just because they were married that he would be able to get a visa quickly.  She really has no clue about world events.

@sunshine 919 , I said the same thing when Tim crossed his legs!  He does that like a woman!!

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

If Tim had a problem performing there are so many drugs available. Apparently he takes none of them which leads me to believe there's another issue going on.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Why did Rebecca even have to tell Zied that she was still married???  I know, I know, to make better drama.  But seriously, he wouldn't have known.  She told him they both signed the papers and she needed to do something else (I forgot her exact words) when she got home so why even bother to tell him.  Same goes for Tim telling Jeniffer about how he gave the other girl the ring first.  I'm glad she didn't accept it.  I wouldn't either.  Something will come out (ha ha, pun intended) about him.  Everything about him is just kinda weird, especially those brows.  Yeesh.  What man has brows like that?  And perfectly manicured nails and hair.  

@BarbiHollywoodExactly ! In "real life" Rebecca would have been smart to not even bring this up. Just go home and get the divorce finalized. Tim is really pretty and those eyes are to die for. His lashes are amazing. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

If Tim had a problem performing there are so many drugs available. Apparently he takes none of them which leads me to believe there's another issue going on.

I don't think the issue is the performance, but rather the lack of the equipment.