Super Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

It seems that Akini trying to sabotage everything she took him shopping for the groceries. I don't understand why. She should know her own culture food is for mourning.
Respected Contributor

Wow doesn't look good that Ben gave food that Akiyni said was a offering gift which means mourning Wow!! He didn't know and seems so many secrets came out tonight. Why aren't these couples honest with eachother.  Rebecca just telling him she is still married, Sumit not saying he is married. Now for Tim & Jennifer, he gives her a promise ring that was his ex girlfriend which women hate that, he should know better. Also why can they only have s*x at night? He seems to have a problem too tired or too stressed out. There are 24 hours in a day seems he could find time somewhere. 

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day fFiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@this is my nic wrote:

@SWEET 

Those wrinkles are from sun damage, smoking, and she probably never took care of her skin.  She has the skin of a 100 year old woman, not  50 year old.  

Exactly what I was thinking.  Speaking of skin, did anyone notice Jenny's hands?  They look like a 70 year olds too. 

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day fFiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

All I could tell going on for sure last night was GREASY hair on just about everyone on that show!  It must have been a show request that nobody wash up!  Tim was almost dripping in oil...YUK!

There is something wrong with Tim....OR the show's producers want us to think this and are telling him to act this way??  I understand he had to tell her about the ring because the ex would have gleefully told her in future but WHY give it at all? Totally stupid...just sell that thing online and be done with it. 

Angela is just awful in every way....she is like the female verison of Zied IMO!! LOL

I missed the salsa dancing part and tuned in when Darcy was crying....again!  the sister was trying to be nice to her in a very odd strange kind of way.  I was waiting for her to do the V-8 forehead thump on Darcy!!  I do think it's awfully rude for Tom to be dancing with other women...I am sure he knew she didn't know how to salsa dance and they went there to make her feel upset he was dancing with lot's of other women.  That had to be scripted also IMO...sense we already know he has moved on with a clone of Darcy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 

I agree with your comment about this........

<<.Rebecca saying if Zied doesn't come back she'll never find anyone else like him >>

I laughed out loud and said  to myself that this would be the luckiest thing that could ever happen to her.  

Honored Contributor

There are 3 more weeks of these characters? The stories are getting a bit thin. They are dragging out the stories. I know I said it before BUT I am not going to watch the new season coming up on Nov 3. 

The first couple they introduced for the new season, same old same old. Older man with hot young babe from Columbia (?). And she wants to be a model. Where have I heard that before. It is the same stories, just the names are changing. 

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@colliemom4 

I agree with your comment about this........

<<.Rebecca saying if Zied doesn't come back she'll never find anyone else like him >>

I laughed out loud and said  to myself that this would be the luckiest thing that could ever happen in her.  

I disagree.  She'll find another man (desparate to get into the country) just like him.  She has a type.  User and Loser.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Tim crosses his legs like a girl.

I still think he was born a girl

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

There are 3 more weeks of these characters? The stories are getting a bit thin. They are dragging out the stories. I know I said it before BUT I am not going to watch the new season coming up on Nov 3. 

The first couple they introduced for the new season, same old same old. Older man with hot young babe from Columbia (?). And she wants to be a model. Where have I heard that before. It is the same stories, just the names are changing. 

@drizzellla  I think they spend too much time dragging their storylines out. They should cut it down by a month or more lol. This new group looks pretty wild and crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

Tim actually expects that young attractive woman who is anxious to have s** promise to marry him, a man (even that is questionable) who either doesn't have the right equipment or has equipment that isn't working properly. That's not only dreaming, it's selfish of him.