Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@Mmsfoxxie  Tom went to this specific place just to dance.  He knows the Salsa but Darcy does not.  I don't think it is wrong for him to dance but not every single dance.  Take a break and talk to Darcy.  He is being very self centered.  Darcy girl, you better watch out so you don't fall out of that little dress.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I don't remember names very well, but the guy in Columbia with the pretty girlfriend.  I believe this guy has problems in the male dept.  What man is afraid to have sex?  I can't think of any.  She needs to find someone else and then he has the nerve to give her a friendship ring -- a ring that he originally gave to another woman.  That is in really bad taste.  In fact his girlfriend thought he was gay.  He said he is not gay.  Then what is your problem.  Tiny teeny in the male dept.?  lol

@Katcat1  Tiny Tim lol.

Honored Contributor

Darcy is just no fun.  She had no interest in learninng to salsa.   I think it is her whole attitude that made him want to dance with friends and have fun.  Darcy just wants to talk about getting married and whineing about him not saying "I Love You"  I do think she drinks way too much.  I agree with the poster who said the sister has moves.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Zied does videos for people online at $25 a pop and they're so stupid! He can't speak English that well and basically says they same thing over and over. Most of the other cast members do it as well as the cast of other tv shows. Some people charge more than others. If you want to check it out the website is called cameo and you can type in the person you want to see and you'll get a preview. I can't believe people pay money for this stuff. I guess they want a good laugh but still.

@colliemom4 Rebecca is so maaach stupid.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Zied does videos for people online at $25 a pop and they're so stupid! He can't speak English that well and basically says they same thing over and over. Most of the other cast members do it as well as the cast of other tv shows. Some people charge more than others. If you want to check it out the website is called cameo and you can type in the person you want to see and you'll get a preview. I can't believe people pay money for this stuff. I guess they want a good laugh but still.

@colliemom4 Rebecca is so maaach stupid.

@sophiamarie  LOL. True. Also, you can tell he'd be the type to be abusive. She can deny it all she wants.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't believe they're bringing boring Caesar back next week! I'm so tired of his storyline and Tim's. They're going nowhere and I hated Tim's girlfriends tattoo.

I thought Angela looked good in the African engagement preview outfit. What a stupid apology to give to his friends. She's not who she presents herself to be. Then who is she? I had to laugh.

Rebecca saying if Zied doesn't come back she'll never find anyone else like him made me laugh as well. Very true. She probably won't and that's a good thing! She should remain single permanently.

@colliemom4   Actually, she never apologized.  The guys did.  I was surprised.  She needs to go - ------  anywhere, I don't care.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Rebecca saying if Zied doesn't come back she'll never find anyone else like him made me laugh as well. Very true. She probably won't and that's a good thing! She should remain single permanently.

@colliemom4   LOL  I did the same thing.  I laughed and said "you sure won't, that's for sure".....  They both needed their hair washed.  So stringy and greasy looking......  Ugh

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I don't remember names very well, but the guy in Columbia with the pretty girlfriend.  I believe this guy has problems in the male dept.  What man is afraid to have sex?  I can't think of any.  She needs to find someone else and then he has the nerve to give her a friendship ring -- a ring that he originally gave to another woman.  That is in really bad taste.  In fact his girlfriend thought he was gay.  He said he is not gay.  Then what is your problem.  Tiny teeny in the male dept.?  lol

@Katcat1  Tiny Tim lol.

I guess there is a reason he has so many ex's what is his problem and why is he calling his ex about what to do with his new girlfriend.  And I'm sorry aren't promise rings for high schoolers.

Akenyi is getting annoying.  Now she says 800.00 dollars is not enough.  Why don't they just tell him what he needs to do instead of giving bits and pieces just like the groceries she just threw that out there.  He should just go home.  She does not want to be a step mom, and I think she will keep drinking.

Honored Contributor

Angela is a mess, I can't believe Michael sticks with her.

Honored Contributor

Tim crosses his legs like a girl.