Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

[ Edited ]

Who is watching? Tom's sister is dancing and it's so funny! They just showed a preview of a new 90 Day season starting Nov 3rd. New people.

Respected Contributor

How is Darcey’s dress staying on? I think the reason Tom isn’t dancing with her is because he’s afraid the dress will fall off!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

How is Darcey’s dress staying on? I think the reason Tom isn’t dancing with her is because he’s afraid the dress will fall off!!

@DrKelli  The entire scene is so funny! And once again Darcey's the hot mess express. I'm so tired of seeing her spill out of all of her clothing.

Respected Contributor

She apparently doesn’t understand what salsa dancing is either. Did you notice that she was always looking down at her feet instead of engaging with Tom? Well, she was probably making sure the tape that is holding that dress in place was still working.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oooh, big sister has some good moves, lol.  Of course Darcy is jealous, yet again, blaming others for her not having fun.  I don't blame Tom much for dancing with others.  What Darcy was doing was not 💃 dancing.  It was the prelude for getting between sheets.

Benjamin is getting ready to make a mistake.  His fiancée has already shown herself to be a liar...big red flag.  She's going to whine more than his son in that little girl voice.   Irritating to listen to.

I'm waiting to see if Tim comes out as gay or transgender. If Jennifer had talked to the 'ex' long enough, the beans would have been spilled.

Boy, what a teeny, tiny ring Tim passed along from the 'ex' to Jennifer.  Tacky, tacky, tacky.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oooh, big sister has some good moves, lol.  Of course Darcy is jealous, yet again, blaming others for her not having fun.  I don't blame Tom much for dancing with others.  What Darcy was doing was not 💃 dancing.  It was the prelude for getting between sheets.

Benjamin is getting reading to make a mistake.  His fiancée has already shown herself to be a liar...big red flag.  She's going to whine more than his son in that little girl voice.   Irritating to listen to.

I'm waiting to see if Tim comes out as gay or transgender. If Jennifer had talked to the 'ex' long enough, the beans would have been spilled.

Boy, what a teeny, tiny ring Tim passed along from the 'ex' to Jennifer.  Tacky, tacky, tacky.

Tacky, tacky and more tacky.  I can't believe he would give a grown woman a tiny ring like that, when he drives that expensive car to impress women and on top of that it's a ring from his ex fiance'  Why would the ex give it to him anyway and why would he take it.  There are beautiful bands, a band would have been a smart choice if he could not purchase a new ring with a decent size diamond, he also could have purchased a beautiful ring that is not a diamond.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day fFiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@SWEET 

Those wrinkles are from sun damage, smoking, and she probably never took care of her skin.  She has the skin of a 100 year old woman, not  50 year old.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe they're bringing boring Caesar back next week! I'm so tired of his storyline and Tim's. They're going nowhere and I hated Tim's girlfriends tattoo.

I thought Angela looked good in the African engagement preview outfit. What a stupid apology to give to his friends. She's not who she presents herself to be. Then who is she? I had to laugh.

Rebecca saying if Zied doesn't come back she'll never find anyone else like him made me laugh as well. Very true. She probably won't and that's a good thing! She should remain single permanently.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember names very well, but the guy in Columbia with the pretty girlfriend.  I believe this guy has problems in the male dept.  What man is afraid to have sex?  I can't think of any.  She needs to find someone else and then he has the nerve to give her a friendship ring -- a ring that he originally gave to another woman.  That is in really bad taste.  In fact his girlfriend thought he was gay.  He said he is not gay.  Then what is your problem.  Tiny teeny in the male dept.?  lol

kindness is strength