Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Seriously Angela looks like she's in her mid 60s or early 70s.  There is NO WAY she's only in her early 50s.   Her incredibly boorish behaviour makes her look even uglier! 

It's obvious that Michael is only with her to get into the US.  Why else would he stay with her?  She's rude, loud, ugly and so embarrassing!  I'm glad his friends walked away.

@haddon9  And don't forget her hideous wardrobe! I can't believe some of the outfits she comes up with.

@colliemom4   You mean those se xy cold shoulder tops with her girls hanging out?  LOL!!

Looking forward to tonight's insanity!! Smiley Happy

@haddon9  Yes and everything she wears is so loud or tie dye. She has zero taste or fashion sense.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I forgot to mention Tom's sister and her exorbidant amount of blush!!  I'm pretty sure Tom introduced Darcy to her for the very reason he stated--if Sissy doesn't like her--Bye Felicia.

I'm also glad Tom called Darcy out on her behavior.  She was absolutely responsible for all the nonsense in Albania.  Yes, her sister is a good button pusher, but a. it could have been avoided if they had gone to Grand Canaria, like Tom planned or b. ignored her sister.

I noticed this also....she might have rosacea (I do) so I tend to notice that all over "flushed red" look right away!  I cover mine with neutralizing foundation....perhaps his sister doesn't care about her overly red appearance??  Or as you say she may just use WAY to much blush!  In fact she had on heavy eye makeup...she was just plain MEAN IMO.  I disliked her immediately...not a welcoming person at all.  Almost like she was looking for a fight....reminds me of someone else....Angela!

Perhaps they could start a wrestling show instead....these 2 could kick it off!  I think it would really be close but I'd bet money on Angela to come out on top of Tim's sister in the end LOL!Woman LOL

@tsavorite   I agree. What is with the families having to interrogate the Americans? If I had met a guy and his family started questioning me like that I'd be out of there. This is not a job interview. It may be important that you get along with the family but it should not be the deciding factor in my opinion.

@HSB1204  She seemed to want to let Darcy know right away that she is just one in a LONG line of women that her brother bed hops with...and she won't be the last.  I found her relationship to be odd to say the least....almost like she was in competition with any new woman her brother dates...kinda kinky yucky!!  I also think Tom likes his sister's controlling ways and obnoxious antics.  

@tsavorite   Yes, I don't understand this weird obsession with her brother. If he has been with as many women as she claims I'm sure Darcey won't be able to hurt him. Even if she did hurt him, what does it matter to Tom's sister? Such a strange relationship.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I forgot to mention Tom's sister and her exorbidant amount of blush!!  I'm pretty sure Tom introduced Darcy to her for the very reason he stated--if Sissy doesn't like her--Bye Felicia.

I'm also glad Tom called Darcy out on her behavior.  She was absolutely responsible for all the nonsense in Albania.  Yes, her sister is a good button pusher, but a. it could have been avoided if they had gone to Grand Canaria, like Tom planned or b. ignored her sister.

I noticed this also....she might have rosacea (I do) so I tend to notice that all over "flushed red" look right away!  I cover mine with neutralizing foundation....perhaps his sister doesn't care about her overly red appearance??  Or as you say she may just use WAY to much blush!  In fact she had on heavy eye makeup...she was just plain MEAN IMO.  I disliked her immediately...not a welcoming person at all.  Almost like she was looking for a fight....reminds me of someone else....Angela!

Perhaps they could start a wrestling show instead....these 2 could kick it off!  I think it would really be close but I'd bet money on Angela to come out on top of Tim's sister in the end LOL!Woman LOL

@tsavorite   I agree. What is with the families having to interrogate the Americans? If I had met a guy and his family started questioning me like that I'd be out of there. This is not a job interview. It may be important that you get along with the family but it should not be the deciding factor in my opinion.

@HSB1204  She seemed to want to let Darcy know right away that she is just one in a LONG line of women that her brother bed hops with...and she won't be the last.  I found her relationship to be odd to say the least....almost like she was in competition with any new woman her brother dates...kinda kinky yucky!!  I also think Tom likes his sister's controlling ways and obnoxious antics.  

@tsavorite   Yes, I don't understand this weird obsession with her brother. If he has been with as many women as she claims I'm sure Darcey won't be able to hurt him. Even if she did hurt him, what does it matter to Tom's sister? Such a strange relationship.

Yes and then there is Tim who has the super strange relationship with his ex and then the ex asked about their private relationship.  Makes me think that is why he has so many ex's.  He has bed issues

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919 exactly what I said about Tim in an earlier post. Obviously he has intimacy issues odd that the ex Would bring it up and ask guess she's curious if Jennifer is having better luck than she did. In a clip for next week Jennifer ask him if he's gay. Any healthy young straight man welcomed into Jennifer's bed wouldn't say no I'd imagine.
Esteemed Contributor

Tim. They were making out and touching and then he got in his head and just stopped. HUH? He definitely has a serious problem. I think he can't face the fact that he's gay and so he's giving it the old college try but  just doesn't like getting it on with females and can't stomach going through with it. I believe he needs to accept his gayness, find himself a good man and get on with enjoying life. 

Honored Contributor

Now Ben's ex-wife is on social media saying he isn't much of a father and the person she is with now is more like a real dad to her son. It sounds like she doesn't like the fact that Akyini isn't so sure about being a stepmom either. You can't really see her face because she's wearing sunglasses but here she is.

ben's ex.PNG

Respected Contributor

OK, regarding Angela and the term "toting".  She is from GA and using the word tote is often used, such as "I had to tote 10 bags of groceries into the house."  Using it to describe being pregnant is something I never heard.   Tote is used in place of carry.  

I live in NC, but am a born and bred Yankee.  When we first moved here, I was often confused by terminology.  One day I was talking to a native southerner and was aghast  when she said she had to "carry" her mother to the Dr.  I asked what happened, she said it was just for a check-up.  So, I learned "carry" is used instead of "take"! 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Now Ben's ex-wife is on social media saying he isn't much of a father and the person she is with now is more like a real dad to her son. It sounds like she doesn't like the fact that Akyini isn't so sure about being a stepmom either. You can't really see her face because she's wearing sunglasses but here she is.

ben's ex.PNG

@colliemom4   For a minute I almost thought that was Akinyi. Her and the ex-wife look very similar.

Kind of sad how the show makes it out to seem like Benjamin sees his son all the time when he apparently doesn't.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

ben's ex.PNG

@colliemom4   For a minute I almost thought that was Akinyi. Her and the ex-wife look very similar.

Kind of sad how the show makes it out to seem like Benjamin sees his son all the time when he apparently doesn't.

@HSB1204  Yes she does favor Akinyi. It is sad how they portray the relationship between Ben and his son and even sadder that they don't seem to have one. Here's a pic of their son Grayson.

grayson.PNG

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

OK, regarding Angela and the term "toting".  She is from GA and using the word tote is often used, such as "I had to tote 10 bags of groceries into the house."  Using it to describe being pregnant is something I never heard.   Tote is used in place of carry.  

I live in NC, but am a born and bred Yankee.  When we first moved here, I was often confused by terminology.  One day I was talking to a native southerner and was aghast  when she said she had to "carry" her mother to the Dr.  I asked what happened, she said it was just for a check-up.  So, I learned "carry" is used instead of "take"! 

@this is my nic  I've heard people say carry though I say take.