Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

angela 2.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   LOL Were do you get these gems?  They make my day......Thanks heaps....

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I hate to be a party pooper here but I wish they would get rid of Pillow Talk.  It's so scripted, t's ridiculous.  They all have the same reactions after watching the clips and I swear, I never saw any toilet paper on Darcey's shoes.  Did anyone else???  I played it in slo-mo, over and over and nada.

I don't like Libby but Andrrrrei is getting funny - unless they are telling him how to act?  I love David and Annie and just wish that he would lose some weight.  I fear he may not last long if he keeps up the eating.  He's not a stupid man but geez, David - get some therapy or or start working out.  Maybe the boom boom isn't working???.  

Don't like Asuelo and XXXX whatshername????  She tries too hard to be funny.   NOT

Didn't like Libby's sisters either.  Loved it at the end when they all said "goodbye" and Andrrrrei said "go home".... LOL  I am liking him... At least she tells him to "shut up" and he just laughs.....  Loved his slippers too.... BTW, they never mentioned the baby at all.  She looks just like him too.

ETA:  I think Tarik and Dean should have their own show.  They are hilarious and scripted or not, they are really funny.......

@sophiamarie   I had only watched a few episodes of Pillow Talk before. I thought I would give it a try with the new couples but just couldn't make it through so I gave up again. They're just not funny.

Contributor

I don't like pillow talk either.

Super Contributor

I  don't get Tim and Jennifer at all, they're so mix matched to me. Jennifer comes across that needs a guy to take charge every once in a while. Tim is to whinny, complains to much. I don't like to put down a person looks, but he seems so small framed his shoulders are so narrow. I read somewhere, someone was claiming he's gay. Well that's fine, but why come on this show if he is? I don't think he needs the money, he owns a business and seems successful.

Honored Contributor

@Westshopper wrote:

I  don't get Tim and Jennifer at all, they're so mix matched to me. Jennifer comes across that needs a guy to take charge every once in a while. Tim is to whinny, complains to much. I don't like to put down a person looks, but he seems so small framed his shoulders are so narrow. I read somewhere, someone was claiming he's gay. Well that's fine, but why come on this show if he is? I don't think he needs the money, he owns a business and seems successful.

@Westshopper  A lot of people on social media are saying he's gay and have confronted him yet he denies it. They also feel he may be transgender but he denies that as well. I read he may have come on the show to draw attention to a gun business he owns though we've heard nothing about it. He and Jennifer certainly are an odd pairing. I think some are gay yet come on the show seeking fame like Eric, Larissa's ex. Tim doesn't even have a good personality!

Honored Contributor

tim 3.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

tim 3.PNG

Oh Dear God where's the eye bleach! Those photos are sort of kind of oddly nauseating.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

tim 3.PNG

Are these pictures for real???

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

tim 3.PNG

Are these pictures for real???

@sunshine 919  He dresses like this so I assume they are. He calls himself metrosexual.