Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@tsavorite wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've been hearing this for a while, but just read that Tom was in a relationship with a woman that he allegedly got pregnant. He then dumped her for a new woman who he is now making the rounds with. The new one has even been in pics with Tom's mom. It's been said that Tom can be quite charming, and has been trying to spread his scamming seed to anyone that will have him. The pregnancy has not been confirmed yet. Here is his new woman.

tom and new gf.PNG

He has someone new already!! She looks alot like Darcy

You ladies are cracking me up....Woman Very Happy

@tsavorite 

Hey, Maybe that's Darcey's sister. She seems competitive enough to want to steal her man right out from under her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I can't believe whatshisname didn't tell Darcey to go put some clothes on. He actually took her out in public with that skirt up to "here" and that top down to "there". Combine her fashion sense with those squinchy faces she makes and how pathetically needy of attention she is, all I can think of is those poor daughters of hers must be mortified...or in hiding. Such an embarrassment she must be to them, OMG.

@shaggygirl  My daughter and I were watching the show and I kept asking my daughter what Darcey was wearing. We never really could figure it out. What an embarrassment is right. I believe Darcey is mixing drugs and drinking. Both are depressants.That's why we see all of the crying. I certainly would have walked out on her last night in that mess of an outfit and with the way she was acting. How Tom could put up with it all is beyond me. I do find Stacey to be a bully as well.

Darcey and Stacey appear to have an extremely co-dependent and unhealthy relationship. I don't know what went wrong between those two but they need to spend some time apart instead of living together.

Colliemom4 - I think you are right. Darcey is mixing drugs and drinking. I saw this picture. Her jacket is so tight that I can't believe she got her arms into it. And I think she wanted it tight so that the front would not come close to closing. She wanted to show off. 

90 Day Fiancé Before The 90 Days Recap: Out of the Blue

Honored Contributor

Viewer's reaction after watching Caesar's segments on the show

image.png

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder how Rebecca will deal with Zied grabbing her by the neck just because he saw a pic of her and an ex? She claims the guy she's still married to is abusive. This is just a warning of things to come. She's a fool.

I am hoping she does not tell him she is still married.  

I notice that Jenny who is supposed to be scared just opens her door without saying who is it.

@sunshine 919  Yeah. What's up with Jenny doing that? If things are as bad as they say how does she know a gang of people isn't going to burst through the door and get her? If I were her I'd be long gone from India.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate to be a party pooper here but I wish they would get rid of Pillow Talk.  It's so scripted, t's ridiculous.  They all have the same reactions after watching the clips and I swear, I never saw any toilet paper on Darcey's shoes.  Did anyone else???  I played it in slo-mo, over and over and nada.

I don't like Libby but Andrrrrei is getting funny - unless they are telling him how to act?  I love David and Annie and just wish that he would lose some weight.  I fear he may not last long if he keeps up the eating.  He's not a stupid man but geez, David - get some therapy or or start working out.  Maybe the boom boom isn't working???.  

Don't like Asuelo and XXXX whatshername????  She tries too hard to be funny.   NOT

Didn't like Libby's sisters either.  Loved it at the end when they all said "goodbye" and Andrrrrei said "go home".... LOL  I am liking him... At least she tells him to "shut up" and he just laughs.....  Loved his slippers too.... BTW, they never mentioned the baby at all.  She looks just like him too.

ETA:  I think Tarik and Dean should have their own show.  They are hilarious and scripted or not, they are really funny.......

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

They all have the same reactions after watching the clips and I swear, I never saw any toilet paper on Darcey's shoes.  Did anyone else???  I played it in slo-mo, over and over and nada.

Yes I did see it and thought OMG one more thing to be embarassed about!  It was a large black napkin though, not white TP, so maybe not as easy to spot.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx 

I saw it too. In fact as I recall (already erased it so can't check) the camera kind of panned down on it for a few seconds.

Trusted Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Darcey would have been a little easier to watch if she had just taken off that dress (or,  second skin) and just let it all hang out.

It's painful to watch a grown woman  being strangled and compressd by clothing sized for a toddler.  Ouch!  No wonder she cries all the time.

As for Rebecca, I can't tell you how charmed I would be if greasy, fat Zied took my money and came home with a cheap engagement ring.  How romantic.  She must aim pretty low on the bar when it comes to a love life.

As for Jennifer and Tim......... they are absolute proof that these folks are all acting for money.  Jennifer wouldn't have given Tim more than a few hours of her time if someone wasn't paying her to play along with the script. 

She's lovely and smart.  He's an idiot and creepy, too.  His face could be a good mask for Halloween.  

If I were Jennifer, I'd be glad that Tim isn't romantic.  Having to get  too close and personal with that weirdo would scare the heck out of me, no matter how much the show producers were paying me.

I was wondering if TIM has some kind of face disease??? He has a "strange" face to me.  Not that I'm PERFECt but his face looked "different" to me.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I hate to be a party pooper here but I wish they would get rid of Pillow Talk.  It's so scripted, t's ridiculous.  They all have the same reactions after watching the clips and I swear, I never saw any toilet paper on Darcey's shoes.  Did anyone else???  I played it in slo-mo, over and over and nada.

I don't like Libby but Andrrrrei is getting funny - unless they are telling him how to act?  I love David and Annie and just wish that he would lose some weight.  I fear he may not last long if he keeps up the eating.  He's not a stupid man but geez, David - get some therapy or or start working out.  Maybe the boom boom isn't working???.  

Don't like Asuelo and XXXX whatshername????  She tries too hard to be funny.   NOT

Didn't like Libby's sisters either.  Loved it at the end when they all said "goodbye" and Andrrrrei said "go home".... LOL  I am liking him... At least she tells him to "shut up" and he just laughs.....  Loved his slippers too.... BTW, they never mentioned the baby at all.  She looks just like him too.

ETA:  I think Tarik and Dean should have their own show.  They are hilarious and scripted or not, they are really funny.......

@sophiamarieI saw something looking like TP or a paper napkin stuck to her left shoe.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  I don't like some of the people on it now. I would love for Dean and Tarik to have their own show. I think it's stupid when family members jump in bed with them too JMO. Two people is enough. Get a sofa if you want more people lol.