Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@shaggygirl wrote:

I can't believe whatshisname didn't tell Darcey to go put some clothes on. He actually took her out in public with that skirt up to "here" and that top down to "there". Combine her fashion sense with those squinchy faces she makes and how pathetically needy of attention she is, all I can think of is those poor daughters of hers must be mortified...or in hiding. Such an embarrassment she must be to them, OMG.

@shaggygirl  My daughter and I were watching the show and I kept asking my daughter what Darcey was wearing. We never really could figure it out. What an embarrassment is right. I believe Darcey is mixing drugs and drinking. Both are depressants.That's why we see all of the crying. I certainly would have walked out on her last night in that mess of an outfit and with the way she was acting. How Tom could put up with it all is beyond me. I do find Stacey to be a bully as well.

Darcey and Stacey appear to have an extremely co-dependent and unhealthy relationship. I don't know what went wrong between those two but they need to spend some time apart instead of living together.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Spoof of tabloid/gossip magazines

image.png

I was right Yay!!

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I can't believe whatshisname didn't tell Darcey to go put some clothes on. He actually took her out in public with that skirt up to "here" and that top down to "there". Combine her fashion sense with those squinchy faces she makes and how pathetically needy of attention she is, all I can think of is those poor daughters of hers must be mortified...or in hiding. Such an embarrassment she must be to them, OMG.

@shaggygirl  My daughter and I were watching the show and I kept asking my daughter what Darcey was wearing. We never really could figure it out. What an embarrassment is right. I believe Darcey is mixing drugs and drinking. Both are depressants.That's why we see all of the crying. I certainly would have walked out on her last night in that mess of an outfit and with the way she was acting. How Tom could put up with it all is beyond me. I do find Stacey to be a bully as well.

Darcey and Stacey appear to have an extremely co-dependent and unhealthy relationship. I don't know what went wrong between those two but they need to spend some time apart instead of living together.

@colliemom4 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

making lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Honored Contributor

OMG!  This last episode was just too funny! 

I agree with a lot of the comments...

Tim is such a whiny wimp of a man...and it's just going downhill each day. I don't see what Jennifer ever saw in him to begin with.  Yuck!  She keeps hinting around for a "real" man one who will sweep her off her feet with hot passion and excitement.  A whiny little man won't do!

I had to laugh at Angela going to the clinic thinking that somehow she just might be able to still carry ....excuse me "tote" a baby!  I certainly hope that her daughter refuses to donate her eggs.  I would feel sorry for any baby that they might have!

As for Darcy, can she dress any trashier???  Seriously does she think that the outfit she was wearing was attractive...having everything tight and hanging out like that....not to mention the disgusting long nails and ridiculous hair extensions!  She's a pathetic whiny drunk....good way to catch a man!  The constant crying would turn any man off!  If I were Tom I would have dumped her from the first day.

Benjamin and Akinyi  make no sense either.  Is her home life so miserable that she's willing to give it all up to move without any family or friends to a whole new culture?  Seriously and why can't Ben find an American woman who understands our culture...I can't wait to see what the "bride price" is going to be.  I had to laugh when she got drunk on one margarita!  

I don't understand Rebecca either...if she had such a bad experience with her ex then why seek a new man from the same culture?  I wonder if he will propose with his cheap ring?

However the dumbest one of the bunch (or maybe the joke is on us for watching) is Ceaser.  So he's going to work hard, save his money for a ticket to go to Ukraine to find Maria...well he'll be in for a BIG surprise when he finds that she's not the woman he thought she was.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

Mama is probably younger than Angela.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TLC should hire the Catfish guys for Caesar.  That would be great for ratings.

Jennifer should talk to Dr. Phil to understand why she is interested in Tim.

Angela needs training in communication skills, she is so rude and uses inappropriate language all the time.  She is also disrespectful.

Akinyi is hilarious when drinking, Ben wants a wife and a step mom for his son.  She is not ready for that responsibility.

Darcy's sister did come off as a bully.  It is disturbing how they act.  Her over the top public display of affection was very mean and immature.  I agree they should not be living together and certainly not double date.  They need Dr Phil as well.  TLC should just keep him on retainer.  He could do a whole season of shows with these people along. Darcy drinks way too much.  Jesse was absolutely correct with that observation.  I love the looks Tim will have when Darcy is acting out.  Yikes

Rebecca is in over her head with Zied, next weeks clips shows he is not happy with her ex picture being on her phone.  Wait till he finds out she is still married.

Respected Contributor

Well it seems y'all have covered the bases here on this week's episode!  I will only ask this one question:  why has it JUST NOW occurred to Caesar to go to the Ukraine?  This idea never came up like 5 years ago?  Or after the first 5 trips got cancelled?  Dummy/phony. Whichever it may be.

Honored Contributor

I thought the girl from Kenya getting drunk was funny but seemed staged. Either that was one powerful drink or the scene was staged. Regardless, I had to laugh. Especially when she said here's to Adam and Eve and he seemed so shocked.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I thought Darcy would fall out of her top, her bra showing to boot!  She dresses like a woman of the night, no taste in fashion, and when she said she didn't need love, I laughed, she is SO needy, sure way to scare a man away.

I don't understand why Benjamin couldn't find a woman in his church or elsewhere in the US.  I do not see this couple lasting, too many differences, and she is young, not ready for what he has in mind.

I don't see, as her mother said, Avery lasting in the Tunisian culture, and what terrible posture at the table, hasn't much manners, again, way too  young for such a challenging lifestyle.

Trusted Contributor

When I watch people like Angela, or Darcy and how they act in public in other countries.....it makes me angry.   There are people in those towns and villages across the oceans who might think that all Americans are loud, obnoxious and rude.   There was a term when I was younger for that....the Ugly Americans.  They certainly found them for some of these couples.  Sad but we still watch...can't help it.