Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

OMG  Her belly-button is sticking out.......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

OMG  Her belly-button is sticking out.......

@sophiamarie  My poor eyes LOL!

Super Contributor

By now I know this show is definitely scripted, all reality shows are.

No one ventures into another country and not know the customs of the land, especially if you serious about getting married, with cameras! 

Also, it's getting redundant and  little boring. Especially Caesar, no man will part with 40K without getting a little something from a woman.  After a couple of months it would be over. He doesn't even appear shocked when she said it's over. He annoys me to no end. UGH!

Angela is a big fat sloppy abusive woman! If it was a man throwing a cake in someone's face and slapping them we would be appalled. She's disgusting.

Benjamin is another fool and his "girlfriend"  well I just don't get it. If her father wants to get money for her it  doesn't look like Benjamin has any.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

hmmm  sounds like a gangster to me  or drug dealer????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@colliemom4 

hmmm  sounds like a gangster to me  or drug dealer????

@cowboy sam  Or a con artist?

Honored Contributor

WHY WHY WHY are we still seeing Caesar??  Good grief, dude, go home!  Now we see that he's going to continue pursuing 'her'?   *sigh*  Stupid is as stupid does.

What I think surprises me about Avery is that I don't think she seems like somebody who would want to be controlled by a man, yet there she goes planning to live that exact life.  This is also a life where, as a wife, if you mess up in any number of ways (in their minds, which includes things that are NOT skrewups!) you can legally be killed.

Angela is just so disgustingly gross in every possible way.   That whole thing, just - SMH.    It's all been said...

Tim - the more I see him, the more fem he seems and I also don't get the whole being scared thing, yet you jump in and then just float?   Either do or don't do, but in the middle here is not doing any good.  She wants to see him be more romantic and it kinda looks like he doesn't even know how.

Zied and Rebecca (I hope I got the names right) - Ok, so it seems like the hair thing with him is something he actually PUTS in there, unless there is some kind of thing in his country about 'you don't wash your hair'.   I could not be close to that.  With her, the divorce thing doesn't seem as totally weird as they draw it out to.  Granted, she did file the divorce but she waited so long that that is the part I don't get.

Ben and the young lady in Africa - I'm not sure what to make of that.  I wonder if he is planning to bring her here and I have a feeling the family will NOT be on board for that.   They planning to stay there?  If not, is her family apprised of that?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would say that everything is scripted and none of these losers will work except for the few success stories like Alexei and Loren,  David and Annie,  Ansuelo and Kalini and Elizabeth and whats his name Smiley LOL (still a work in progress with those two) 

ETA a couple more Russ and Pao (if they don't make it, Russ should gallop bck to Oklahoma with tht sweet baby and let her pursue her "careers".   We also cannot forget Paul and Karine (whose birth experience was a horror to watch) and do you remember that other couple where he brought her here and they were living in an RV (which is fine) - she seemed happy to be here.  Cannot remember their names.    And there are successful past couples, wish they would update some of them.

Honored Contributor

I will never understand why ANY American woman would go to the Middle East to marry a man.  There have been horror stories of such a man and woman, married, living in the US, and created children, then the man takes the children back to his home country, and the Mother never sees them again unless she hires someone to kidnap them and bring them to the US, the Mother being present at the time.

Avery is so young, naive, and being foolish.  I really feel for her Mother.  Why kids don't listen to their parents on such important issues, a mystery, as I tell DD, I have lived a long time, use my knowledge and guidance while I am here, won't be here forever