Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,310
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@colliemom4  Sister will taste yummy with fresh spices that my married girlfriend bought 😉

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,310
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Reading back on your posts is so much fun. You are all hilarious, makes watching this drivel so worth it😂

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,373
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight


@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png


LMAO!!!

 

I notice that Darcy is 47 or 48....so maybe the awful peri-meno symptoms are driving her over the top behavior plus the crying jags??

 

I did see most of the show....crazy!  You ladies here in your posts make it enjoyable....I come here to read and laugh!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,078
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight


@minkbunny wrote:

Reading back on your posts is so much fun. You are all hilarious, makes watching this drivel so worth it😂


@minkbunny  Thanks. Glad to see you posting again!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight


@tsavorite wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png


LMAO!!!

 

I notice that Darcy is 47 or 48....so maybe the awful peri-meno symptoms are driving her over the top behavior plus the crying jags??

 

I did see most of the show....crazy!  You ladies here in your posts make it enjoyable....I come here to read and laugh!


@colliemom4 

 

hahahahahhaha

 

She and Stacy need a wing!

 

doxie

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't know where to post this. It's Chantel and her girls lol.

 

image.png


@colliemom4 

 

Do you think maybe she has a valve hidden somewhere, like perhaps in her armpit, where she can pump air in? Ya know like when you go to the gas station and put air in your tire? Cause those girls are on the verge of exploding and making a mess.


 

 

hahaahah

 

It looks like her head is on top of her rear end!

 

 

 

edited to add

 

There was a episode of Golden Girls where Blanche had hers inflated. Remember that one?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,078
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight


@doxie1 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png


LMAO!!!

 

I notice that Darcy is 47 or 48....so maybe the awful peri-meno symptoms are driving her over the top behavior plus the crying jags??

 

I did see most of the show....crazy!  You ladies here in your posts make it enjoyable....I come here to read and laugh!


@colliemom4 

 

hahahahahhaha

 

She and Stacy need a wing!

 

doxie


@doxie1  Definitely and a team of doctors.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@colliemom4 

 

 

Dr Phil can fix them!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,078
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@doxie1 

 

image.png

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@colliemom4 

 

Hmmmm  Her face does not look as plasticy there!