Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@sunshine 919    I agree - this is the strangest relationship I ever saw.  I totally agree with everything the "new" girlfriend is saying.  He has no right having a relationship with the other one and especiallly, since the little girl isn't even biologically his.  How foolish is he???    He wants the "new" one to join the family.  Well - if it were me - I would be gone....."old" girlfriend will be the head of household and he will allow her to run the family.  OR "ruin" the family.....

@sunshine 919 when that happens they can transition over to Sister Wives. Smiley LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 when that happens they can transition over to Sister Wives. Smiley LOL 

LOL - Or even "Seeking Sister Wife"....  Love it........

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@sunshine 919    I agree - this is the strangest relationship I ever saw.  I totally agree with everything the "new" girlfriend is saying.  He has no right having a relationship with the other one and especiallly, since the little girl isn't even biologically his.  How foolish is he???    He wants the "new" one to join the family.  Well - if it were me - I would be gone....."old" girlfriend will be the head of household and he will allow her to run the family.  OR "ruin" the family.....

LOL

Respected Contributor

Sorry, will someone please remind me about Elizabeth?  Did she have a baby and is being taken care of by her father because her husband can't/won't work?  

Thanks!  We really need a score card! 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:Smiley HappyDid she have a baby and is being taken care of by her father because her husband can't/won't work?  

Last we heard She did have a baby girl.  No word on who is working lol.  You are right we need a score card 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  She's staring in a faith based film. I have no idea what he's up to.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:Smiley HappyDid she have a baby and is being taken care of by her father because her husband can't/won't work?  

Last we heard She did have a baby girl.  No word on who is working lol.  You are right we need a score card 

Elizabeth, Andrrrrrrei, and baby Eleanor live very near to where I live.  I am always hoping to bump into her/them somewhere...and I will one day, I just know it.  Her sister, too, lives in the area.  One of these days, I just know it'll happen!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caesar's flight hits the news

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Caesar's flight hits the news

image.png

@colliemom4   Hi - is this for real?? Because I saw this on TV.  Some guy happened to be going somewhere on American Airlines and he was the only passenger on that flight.  BUT it wasn't Caesar.  It was a young guy who didn't look a bit like him....  It was just a fluke that nobody had booked that flight and this guy was the only one flying that day.... I don't remember where it was.

I "think" it was American Airlines.....

Esteemed Contributor

Okay - I just looked it up.  It was DELTA and the flight was from Cleveland to New York and yes, this guy was the only passenger on a 76 passenger plane.  It was not Caesar.  LOL