Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@DrKelli wrote:

@Grouchomarx , Omar (from Syria) won't be able to come to the US because of the travel ban on people from that country. That's why stupid Avery thinks she's moving to Syria.

And I agree that Zied is gross.  It looks like all he does is lay around and smoke a hookah all day.  I've not heard him mention any type of job.

I swear I heard her say we're gonna get married and then I'm gonna apply for the spousal visa.  Hmm.  We'll wait and see!

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@Grouchomarx , Omar (from Syria) won't be able to come to the US because of the travel ban on people from that country. That's why stupid Avery thinks she's moving to Syria.

And I agree that Zied is gross.  It looks like all he does is lay around and smoke a hookah all day.  I've not heard him mention any type of job.

I swear I heard her say we're gonna get married and then I'm gonna apply for the spousal visa.  Hmm.  We'll wait and see!

Didn't she also say that her "ex" was from Morocco. And as soon as she brought him to the US "he changed". And that is why he is her "ex". So I guess she is also an importer of

men from overseas. 

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx , yes, you're right, Avery did say that.  I forgot.  The move to Syria is "temporary"--while the spousal visa is in process.  I doubt one will ever be granted.

Regular Contributor

How cute was she?!!! this has to be atleast 10 years ago?? i think sometimes, some women are so afraid to lose their looks that they start the fillers way too early and eventually you end up looking like, well, how she looks now. not that she looks bad, just too many fillers! That is just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Anyone notice when Rebecca woke up from a night with Ziad she had a full face of makeup on. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone notice when Rebecca woke up from a night with Ziad she had a full face of makeup on. Cat LOL

@colliemom4  Oh yes I did!  I was thinking this MUST be totally faked!  Unless she wears her makeup 24/7 for fear of him seeing her w/o it??  She shouldn't be concerned at all....he is rather ugly and dirty with nasty habits not to mention a lot of other yuky things LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  Oh yes I did!  I was thinking this MUST be totally faked!  Unless she wears her makeup 24/7 for fear of him seeing her w/o it??  She shouldn't be concerned at all....he is rather ugly and dirty with nasty habits not to mention a lot of other yuky things LOL!

@tsavorite  LOL Agree! Both are gross and seem unsanitary. I'm sure she probably is trying to hide behind her makeup but he's so gross I doubt he cares ha.

Respected Contributor

Well, don't you remember Darcy wanted to wear a full face of makeup to bed that first night with Jesse and he made her get up and wash her face.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, don't you remember Darcy wanted to wear a full face of makeup to bed that first night with Jesse and he made her get up and wash her face.

@DrKelli  Oh yeah. I forgot about that lol.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever noticed how many times Angela says '''''MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL''''''......omg...over and over  !!