Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@sophiamarie wrote:

@DrKelli   Hi there - I remember on a previous show, there was an app that was called "Columbian Cutie".... and they were meeting through that app.  I don't know if these apps cost anything but if they do, then they're wasting their money IMO.....  Just go to Columbia, sit in a coffee shop and wait for some gal to come in and buy her a cuppa.......  That way, you don't have to send her any money and it will be a lot cheaper in the long run...... JMO of course but it sounds good......  Oh, and then you just might get lucky before the day is over.  LOL

Remember, years ago, there were "personal" ads in the newspaper.  LOL  "Beautiful white female, seeking tall, handsome, successful male.  Must  have a sense of humor (because I don't have one).....  I used to read them and laugh because I thought they were so funny (and phony)..... Those were the days.

@sophiamarie   At least back then a photo was a photo so people couldn't add filters and manipulate it the way they do nowadays.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I just went back and watched the beginning of that show.... Caesar has already sent her $40,000..... Sound familiar????? Didn't Corey send that same amount to Evelin???

Poor Caesar... Working 7 days a week, sending her about $200 a week because she needs clothes, food, etc... He needs to meet Corey and compare notes.  Maybe that will wake them up.....

@sophiamarie  Yes, another fool giving up his hard earned money. Caesar did say that Maria worked as a receptionist so she makes her own money. Why does she need an additional $800 on top of what she earns herself?!

Respected Contributor

To afford cable and internet, according to Ceasar.

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@colliemom4   You have to wonder about the mental stability of Avery. She wants to marry a man from syria and live there? Syrian people have been fleeing their war torn  country by the thousands to escape the civil war and atrocities.  Does she really know what is going on there. ISIS  burning people alive, starvation, etc. It is a complex situation involving conflict with about 4 different groups. So she wants to leave a life of freedom, priveledge and where women can be anything they want to be , to live in a place that is ravaged by war, abuses unthinkable, starvation, little healthcare ? If I were her mother I would seek an emergency mental health evaluation.

@webbgarner1  When the situation was being discussed she seemed clueless. If it were my daughter we'd be having it out. There's definitely something wrong with her. I read that her grandma supports her relationship and she had to tell her grandmother to stop commenting on social media because they aren't allowed to disclose certain information while they're on the series.

Esteemed Contributor

PLUS - I doubt that Caesar is the ony guy who is sending her money.  Think of all the other desperate others who are doing the same thing. That hair of hers isn't cheap either, baby.......

No wonder she never uses his name.  She is sending that video to other guys.... OMG  Caesar, Caesar - WAKE UP!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

If Avery was my daughter, as someone else here said, she would be locked up in the cellar until she comes to her senses.  She would be shown videos of things going on in Syria, etc..... Maybe she will come to her senses.

Honored Contributor

I looked up Avery's status and I read on a gossip site called critics and monsters, never been on it before, that she is going to try and eventually get her man (whatver his name is) over here. Good luck with that.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@colliemom4   You have to wonder about the mental stability of Avery. She wants to marry a man from syria and live there? Syrian people have been fleeing their war torn  country by the thousands to escape the civil war and atrocities.  Does she really know what is going on there. ISIS  burning people alive, starvation, etc. It is a complex situation involving conflict with about 4 different groups. So she wants to leave a life of freedom, priveledge and where women can be anything they want to be , to live in a place that is ravaged by war, abuses unthinkable, starvation, little healthcare ? If I were her mother I would seek an emergency mental health evaluation.

@webbgarner1  When the situation was being discussed she seemed clueless. If it were my daughter we'd be having it out. There's definitely something wrong with her. I read that her grandma supports her relationship and she had to tell her grandmother to stop commenting on social media because they aren't allowed to disclose certain information while they're on the series.

@colliemom4   That part where she was visiting her friend and her friend's parents really showed you how clueless she is. Has she not seen the news with all of the people in Syria walking out of the country and heading to European countries? That girl is going to be so brainwashed.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I looked up Avery's status and I read on a gossip site called critics and monsters, never been on it before, that she is going to try and eventually get her man (whatver his name is) over here. Good luck with that.

Yeah, I really don't see that happening. She lives in fantasy land.

Honored Contributor

image.png