Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@HSB1204   Hi - where did you hear this about the money and chocolate???  I want to go back and listen to that.  Why did it cost him to be able to contact her???  I don't get it.

TIA

I looked up that ring light.  It cost in the neighborhood of $100.... I wonder how many gals are using this to send their online photos to their "soulmates".... Surprise, surprise.......

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie , Ceasar talked about how he met Maria (?) and it is through a Ukrainian "match" type app.  He said that you could send flowers, chocolates or other gifts and the girl could respond to you.  He spent $450 on roses and it looked like chocolate.  He also gave an explanation about how the app worked.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4   You have to wonder about the mental stability of Avery. She wants to marry a man from syria and live there? Syrian people have been fleeing their war torn  country by the thousands to escape the civil war and atrocities.  Does she really know what is going on there. ISIS  burning people alive, starvation, etc. It is a complex situation involving conflict with about 4 different groups. So she wants to leave a life of freedom, priveledge and where women can be anything they want to be , to live in a place that is ravaged by war, abuses unthinkable, starvation, little healthcare ? If I were her mother I would seek an emergency mental health evaluation.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204   I swear, he's another Jesse... and Darcy is still Darcy.  I thought she was a different person on Pillow Talk but noooooo, she's still the same... I wonder if it's all an act.  Her sister has more sense than she has - so do her daughters.

Tom, her new "boyfriend" is also controlling.  She doesn't love him.  She keeps saying "I'm 44 and want a man in my life"... How many times does she have to say it.  We know Darcy... You just want a man in your life..... Well, Jesse and Tom are the same type - so maybe you'd better look for someone different - let's say ummmm Russ..... He could hook Pao up with Tom and you and Russ would make a GREAT team..... You could lead him around by the nose........  JMO of course

@sophiamarie   Yeah, I don't get it. She seems to go for the guys that are emotionally unavailable and then she keeps throwing herself at them. She needs to just focus on her daughters and not put them through all this crazy drama. They must be so embarassed.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204   Hi - where did you hear this about the money and chocolate???  I want to go back and listen to that.  Why did it cost him to be able to contact her???  I don't get it.

TIA

I looked up that ring light.  It cost in the neighborhood of $100.... I wonder how many gals are using this to send their online photos to their "soulmates".... Surprise, surprise.......

@sophiamarie   It was at the beginning of the episode when Caesar was explaining how he met Maria.

I know that a lot of people on YouTube use a ring light. I've seen a few people on Instagram mention it as well. So much for showing what you really look like.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   Before and after what?  She looks younger in the "before," so should look different.

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli   Hi there - I remember on a previous show, there was an app that was called "Columbian Cutie".... and they were meeting through that app.  I don't know if these apps cost anything but if they do, then they're wasting their money IMO.....  Just go to Columbia, sit in a coffee shop and wait for some gal to come in and buy her a cuppa.......  That way, you don't have to send her any money and it will be a lot cheaper in the long run...... JMO of course but it sounds good......  Oh, and then you just might get lucky before the day is over.  LOL

Remember, years ago, there were "personal" ads in the newspaper.  LOL  "Beautiful white female, seeking tall, handsome, successful male.  Must  have a sense of humor (because I don't have one).....  I used to read them and laugh because I thought they were so funny (and phony)..... Those were the days.

Esteemed Contributor

I just went back and watched the beginning of that show.... Caesar has already sent her $40,000..... Sound familiar????? Didn't Corey send that same amount to Evelin???

Poor Caesar... Working 7 days a week, sending her about $200 a week because she needs clothes, food, etc... He needs to meet Corey and compare notes.  Maybe that will wake them up.....

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   Before and after what?  She looks younger in the "before," so should look different.

@mousiegirl  Obviously. But she looks like she's had work done IMO. The look is not good.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   I actually like the "Before" picture... She looks more natural.....

@sophiamarie  Yes. Me too. I could barely watch her last night with her spider lashes, fake hair etc. She has to be one of the phoniest women in franchise history and I don't think she's that bad looking or wasn't before she started messing with herself. I realize many of the women have fake boobs, fake hair etc. but her look isn't working for IMO. I think she looks a lot better on Pillow Talk and acts better as well. I'm also surprised she's living with her twin due to the fact that they were arrested for fighting each other.