Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   That's hilarious! Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I didn't know about that ring light, wow it really can shave some years off. Rebecca is a PI and she didn't run a full report. She did say she got hurt before dating someone outside the country. Her g/f said she is running a full report hope she finds something. Darcey's b/f Tom I don't know what he does, tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Maria said she couldn't get a plane ticket to go to Mexico but she should give the money back to Ceasar cause he sent her cash money. Ceasar did get his ticket know he is out that but Maria isn't. 5yrs and they never met plus he got many plane tickets but something always happens and they never meet. Strange. $800 US dollars a month is good for Maria, did you see he sent her roses it cost him $400 just to send flowers. Something with the country's fees or something. 

@sissel   I didn't understand why Caesar was going to Western Union (or at least that's where I assume he went) to send money to Maria. Do we live in the stone age here? She has a cell phone so surely she must also have a PayPal account that he could have just sent the money to instead.

Respected Contributor

What was with the douchebag in the Ferrari? Sorry, I don't remember his name but he was the one going to Columbia to meet Jennifer (aka Paola #2). If that creepy guy had contacted me online I would have blocked him, but I'm sure she's just with him for the money. I guess we'll see if he's stupid enough to get her that $500 dress she wanted.

Trusted Contributor

Annabellethecat,

I am having the same problem recording these shows and my DVR is confused also! How frustrating, I think it's a new show and it's a review. I'm tired of the variety of ending names, (before 90-days, etc.)

I think they enjoy confusing us so we will watch more of the same.  It's so frustrating!

Respected Contributor

I am hard pressed to believe that this show is ' on the up and up' , so to speak....Are these really ' REAL SITUATIONS' ????   Or are they just actors, pretending to have these messed up lives in order to make the show?  Just baffles my mind !

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

OMG.  This group may be the most stupid yet. (and that includes Darcey and Angela). Avery is living in a delusion, thinking that she will live happily ever after in Syria.  I pray that she didn't actually go through with the wedding.  She seems very naive.

And the previews with Darcey?  We're in Jesse 2.0 there, I'm afraid.  Why does she 'fall in love' so fast?  The English guy has about the same personality traits as Jesse!

And then there is the broad from Georgia, who isn't divorced yet and is flying to Tunisia.

I kept saying "How stupid are these people!!"

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I am hard pressed to believe that this show is ' on the up and up' , so to speak....Are these really ' REAL SITUATIONS' ????   Or are they just actors, pretending to have these messed up lives in order to make the show?  Just baffles my mind !

Think maybe the earlier ones may have had some part of truth to what we were seeing but IMO at this point it seems fake.  I have no issues with grown adults or those with adult children (Jenny comes to mind) who stupidly do this but the ones with young children whose lives are being disrupted and ripped from their friends and family that are being pulled into their dysfunction (Nicole and Tiffany) - those really bother me.  

Honored Contributor

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204   I swear, he's another Jesse... and Darcy is still Darcy.  I thought she was a different person on Pillow Talk but noooooo, she's still the same... I wonder if it's all an act.  Her sister has more sense than she has - so do her daughters.

Tom, her new "boyfriend" is also controlling.  She doesn't love him.  She keeps saying "I'm 44 and want a man in my life"... How many times does she have to say it.  We know Darcy... You just want a man in your life..... Well, Jesse and Tom are the same type - so maybe you'd better look for someone different - let's say ummmm Russ..... He could hook Pao up with Tom and you and Russ would make a GREAT team..... You could lead him around by the nose........  JMO of course

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I actually like the "Before" picture... She looks more natural.....