Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Could there be another reason for these women to use the term "baby" instead of using names?  Maybe they ARE catfishing other guys and getting money from all of them.  Hmmm, something to ponder....

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I hope Caesar does get dumped.  At least, it will save him a lot of money.  Lord only knows how much he owes the guy he works for....  There's nothing about that Ukranian girl that is even likeable.   They remind me of Corey and Evelin.  He's so smitten with her and she has nothing (not even looks)......  She's taking him for all he's worth.  And he just keeps giving.  Now, there's a good foursome....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   I hope Caesar does get dumped.  At least, it will save him a lot of money.  Lord only knows how much he owes the guy he works for....  There's nothing about that Ukranian girl that is even likeable.   They remind me of Corey and Evelin.  He's so smitten with her and she has nothing (not even looks)......  She's taking him for all he's worth.  And he just keeps giving.  Now, there's a good foursome....

@sophiamarie  True about Caesar getting dumped. My daughter seems to think that Ukrainian woman is some computer generated voice lol. It could be anyone on the other end I guess. Caesar needs to go on Dr. Phil as he always has people that have been scammed like that as guests lol. I saw a funny pic someone online made of Corey's head in a baby bonnet.... he was saying something. I hope to find it again and I'll post it.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

I didn't know about that ring light, wow it really can shave some years off. Rebecca is a PI and she didn't run a full report. She did say she got hurt before dating someone outside the country. Her g/f said she is running a full report hope she finds something. Darcey's b/f Tom I don't know what he does, tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Maria said she couldn't get a plane ticket to go to Mexico but she should give the money back to Ceasar cause he sent her cash money. Ceasar did get his ticket know he is out that but Maria isn't. 5yrs and they never met plus he got many plane tickets but something always happens and they never meet. Strange. $800 US dollars a month is good for Maria, did you see he sent her roses it cost him $400 just to send flowers. Something with the country's fees or something. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't believe Ceasar's so stupid.

@colliemom4   That guy is a complete idiot. He spent $450 on some flowers and chocolate to get his contact information to her on this dating app?! Of course she's going to talk to this fool. She thinks he has money and he falls for every lie she tells him. Why would he want to fly to Ukraine to begin with? Yet another dump that you shouldn't go anywhere near.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Rebecca is wacko! Taking all of those altered pics and her man can barely speak English. He's not all that. What is wrong with these women?

@colliemom4   Yes, and that's exactly how the guy is going to be completely surprised when this old looking woman shows up at the airport. Where's the hottie looking like a 20-year-old that he was talking to online? Cat Frustrated

And come on, she was already fooled by one guy from the middle east. Why does she think this guy is going to be any different? If all of their conversations are as shallow as the one we saw her having with him, they don't know each other at all.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Who is dumber?...Ceaser who is being taken for all the $$$$ that he can spare for his "hot" girlfriend (she's probably not who he thinks she is) or the new Muslim teenage convert (can't remember her name) who is going to live in Syria and get married....she's found love & religion!  OMG!!!

@haddon9   Avery is insane. If she were my daughter I would chain her up in the basement. She's like Nicole but worse. It's sad that her brother has more common sense than her and knows her well enough to know that she just goes through these phases. How can she be so naive to think that she can move to Syria and live happily ever after in a war torn country? If she actually goes to Syria she'll never get out.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204   LOL  - Got it.  So, this is a continuation (sort of) of the last "before the 90 days"...... I just took a shower break and will now "UN-pause" my TiVo and continue.

Thanks for straightening this out for me.  So confusing with all these different  titles.

@sophiamarie   As @colliemom4   just mentioned, these are brand new Before the 90 Days people so more weirdoes that met someone from overseas and now they're convinced that this is the love of their life. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  I'm starting to wonder if they just want someone so they won't have to be alone.

@colliemom4   It sure seems like it. They're so desperate for love that they'll believe anything they're told. I was annoyed when Caesar sat there whining about how he doesn't have the money to go to Ukraine. Uhhhhh...If you didn't spend $800 a month on this catfish you would have plenty of money. Maybe if he had kept the $40,000 that he spent on her over the years he could have flown there several times. Not that she'll ever actually show up to meet with him since there's always an excuse.

Respected Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:
Something about Darcey's new man is already giving me the creeps. It was just a little weird that he told her to brush her teeth, etc., before they met. I guess this means nobody can ever meet anybody at the airport anymore unless they have packed a nice supply of Listerine cool mint strips.

@minkbunny   I thought that was so weird too. There's something odd about him. He seems a bit too cocky.