Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204   LOL  - Got it.  So, this is a continuation (sort of) of the last "before the 90 days"...... I just took a shower break and will now "UN-pause" my TiVo and continue.

Thanks for straightening this out for me.  So confusing with all these different  titles.

@sophiamarie   As @colliemom4   just mentioned, these are brand new Before the 90 Days people so more weirdoes that met someone from overseas and now they're convinced that this is the love of their life. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  I'm starting to wonder if they just want someone so they won't have to be alone.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   LOL!  I think it's pretty close but going willingly into a war zone for "love" when you've never met in person takes the prize!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4   LOL!  I think it's pretty close but going willingly into a war zone for "love" when you've never met in person takes the prize!

@haddon9  Well losing money is one thing but losing your life is quite another.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   haha!  You've got a good point there! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
image.png
@minkbunnywrote:

Wonder if Rebecca will drag that Ring light through the airport with her?  Smiley Embarassed

@minkbunny  When I hear the ring it reminds me of that horror movie The Ring.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Something about Darcey's new man is already giving me the creeps. It was just a little weird that he told her to brush her teeth, etc., before they met. I guess this means nobody can ever meet anybody at the airport anymore unless they have packed a nice supply of Listerine cool mint strips.
Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:
Something about Darcey's new man is already giving me the creeps. It was just a little weird that he told her to brush her teeth, etc., before they met. I guess this means nobody can ever meet anybody at the airport anymore unless they have packed a nice supply of Listerine cool mint strips.

@minkbunny  She's driving me crazy as well and the season has just started lol. She seems so unstable. JMO but I believe that she's got some mental health issues.

Respected Contributor

Darcey is definitely a drama queen.   Loved the previews, whenever I see Angela I think of the Confederate Railroad Song, I like my women a little on the trashy side Smiley Tongue

Fast two hours, now I have to hit tlhe bubble bath with a glass of wine and my John Grisham novel.  

Will check back later, love chatting with you all. 

minky

Esteemed Contributor

Darcy is still the same old Darcy.  Unstable, insecure, needy, etc..... I also don't like Tom..  Already, he's controlling.... Another Jesse.

I like poor Caesar who is sending money to Ukraine but c'mon already.  Enough is enough.  He's a nice guy and would have no problem finding someone over here.  What is up with these guys?

The one (can't think of her name) going to Syria is a fool too.  There should be some way her family can keep her from going.  But, I guess she has to learn for herself.

More to come... I have to look up some names.  

I'm waiting for Angela and Michael next week.  That should be a doozy.  Another moronic pairing.  Now, it looks like he wants to have sex with a strange girl, just so he and Angela can have a baby???  LOLOL  Makes sense to me.......

Honored Contributor

Angela is already a grandmother. She doesn't need a baby I see a lot of people on instagram are bashing Darcey for not putting her daughters first instead of chasing young men. They also say she's had bad plastic surgery lol. Of course she has some fans. It looks like Caesar gets dumped next week? I see trouble with the Colombian woman and Rebecca's man on the horizon.