Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Wonder if Rebecca will drag that Ring light through the airport with her?  Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Are we ever going to find out  what happens with Nicole and Azan, Laura and Aladin, etc....????  Are we going to be left hanging forever?

Is this new show the same as the 90 Day The Other Way???  I don't understand all the different names they are giving them.  "Before the 90 Days" "After the 90 Days" "The Other Way" 

@sophiamarie   Nicole and Azan were on the Happily Ever After show that ended after the Tell All show.

Laura and Aladin are on The Other Way show which is on Mondays. That's the one where the US citizens have left the US to go live in the foreigner's home country.

The show that's on tonight is a new season of Before the 90 Days so that's where the US citizens are traveling to the foreigner's home country to meet them for the first time.

I know, confusing with all of these different shows!

Respected Contributor

I'm going to watch! It doesn't start for another hour and a half here but how can I not watch these messed up people? Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@sophiamarie  OMG!  I totally agree with your post!  My DVR keeps copying all of these shows over and over and.....  it's driving me crazy because I don't know if it's a new show, a repeat or whatever.  

Even looking at the date it still is hard to figure it out!  I know I cause some of the confusion because I click on the DVR to also copy repeats, but if I don't do that, I've sometimes missed some of the original shows.

This stuff is so frustrating, trying to figure out what I have and haven't seen.

I'm going through this with housewives too....it's the same thing.  They're re-showing all of those.....

@Annabellethecat66   The only way I can keep track of these shows is by the day they air. All of the other extra shows or "extended look" episodes I cancel. I don't need to watch something I already watched just to see 5 minutes of footage they didn't previously air.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204   LOL  - Got it.  So, this is a continuation (sort of) of the last "before the 90 days"...... I just took a shower break and will now "UN-pause" my TiVo and continue.

Thanks for straightening this out for me.  So confusing with all these different  titles.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  The one on now is new. I know the way they list it is confusing.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204   LOL  - Got it.  So, this is a continuation (sort of) of the last "before the 90 days"...... I just took a shower break and will now "UN-pause" my TiVo and continue.

Thanks for straightening this out for me.  So confusing with all these different  titles.

@sophiamarie   As @colliemom4   just mentioned, these are brand new Before the 90 Days people so more weirdoes that met someone from overseas and now they're convinced that this is the love of their life. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Who is dumber?...Ceaser who is being taken for all the $$$$ that he can spare for his "hot" girlfriend (she's probably not who he thinks she is) or the new Muslim teenage convert (can't remember her name) who is going to live in Syria and get married....she's found love & religion!  OMG!!!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Who is dumber?...Ceaser who is being taken for all the $$$$ that he can spare for his "hot" girlfriend (she's probably not who he thinks she is) or the new Muslim teenage convert (can't remember her name) who is going to live in Syria and get married....she's found love & religion!  OMG!!!

@haddon9   Hi there,  her name is Avery and she is all of 19 !

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9  I'd say that girl. You can't get much stupider than her.