Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

New season starts tonight. I'm so glad they've got a new group of people.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

Well Angela and Darcey aren't new.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ll be watching! I love these crazy shows....

Honored Contributor

Sorry - I just can't watch it. I have spent too many Sunday evenings watching 90 Day Fiance. No More! Each group seems more troubling than the group before.

I am going to watch Shirley Temple or the Smithsonian Channel. I just can't watch 90 Day Fiance. I invested too much time already watching this show. I can't do it anymore..

Respected Contributor

Count me in, I will be watching !

Esteemed Contributor

Are we ever going to find out  what happens with Nicole and Azan, Laura and Aladin, etc....????  Are we going to be left hanging forever?

Is this new show the same as the 90 Day The Other Way???  I don't understand all the different names they are giving them.  "Before the 90 Days" "After the 90 Days" "The Other Way" 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  OMG!  I totally agree with your post!  My DVR keeps copying all of these shows over and over and.....  it's driving me crazy because I don't know if it's a new show, a repeat or whatever.  

Even looking at the date it still is hard to figure it out!  I know I cause some of the confusion because I click on the DVR to also copy repeats, but if I don't do that, I've sometimes missed some of the original shows.

This stuff is so frustrating, trying to figure out what I have and haven't seen.

I'm going through this with housewives too....it's the same thing.  They're re-showing all of those.....

Respected Contributor

Of course I am in, have to write down the names so I know who is who when I talk about them. I thought DVR would pick it up but didn't so I did get this new season set up now. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@sophiamarie  OMG!  I totally agree with your post!  My DVR keeps copying all of these shows over and over and.....  it's driving me crazy because I don't know if it's a new show, a repeat or whatever.  

Even looking at the date it still is hard to figure it out!  I know I cause some of the confusion because I click on the DVR to also copy repeats, but if I don't do that, I've sometimes missed some of the original shows.

This stuff is so frustrating, trying to figure out what I have and haven't seen.

I'm going through this with housewives too....it's the same thing.  They're re-showing all of those.....

I go to my settings when I DVR shows and make sure I just have the new ones taped and not all of them.  It doesn't work sometimes so I go by the episode # on top of the show.  That's the only way Idon't get confused.

If it says extended I know it's new stuff mixed in w/the last show which I don't watch.  They repeat the same shows over again on Friday pm and I make sure that I only watch the new episodes if it doesn't record correctly.

I don't mind Angela, it's Darcy I can't stand! 

Respected Contributor

Indeed I am. Planned my evening around it.   Watching the Jesse/Darcey retrospective and reliving that dram-0-rama !   Looking forward to seeing her again, for some reason I kinda like her (I think Pillow Talk did it - wonder if her sister will show up on this show sometime?)

I, too, have a notepad and pen to make up a cheat sheet.

Let's have fun, ladies.  Smiley Wink