Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@haddon9

I feel the same as you!  Actually, the season that just ended  with Anfisa and Jorge, penguin man and the Thai woman. Russ and the Columbian bombshell, the American woman with her Dominican Republic (?)  nut case was my first "90 Days" experience.  Geez, couldn't believe these Americans had to leave the country to find mates;  there are plenty of home grown crazies to choose from.  But, then there wouldn't be a tv show!  SMH

Respected Contributor

How do they find these people to be on the show?  How is it all set up.  Are these people real?

Honored Contributor

There are too many people to try to keep track of everyone!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

How do they find these people to be on the show?  How is it all set up.  Are these people real?

@chiclet  The producers claim it's all real. There are websites people can get on and apply to be considered for the show. A lot of people have left messages on one of the sites I looked at. I don't know if you have to meet with a producer at a certain location, send a video or what. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just read online that Jesse and Darcy are no longer together.  I was not shocked...lol

Does anyone remember Jason and Casia from FL?  He lived with his father.  I thought he was really strange.  Well, they are divorcing also.  There was a police call for domestic violence which was later dropped.  He was the person who was commiting the violence.  They separated then re-united.  However, it didnt last.  I believe they were on Season 2.

Esteemed Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I just read online that Jesse and Darcy are no longer together.  I was not shocked...lol

@game-on  I must say that Darcy is the "neediest" person ever.  Something is really wrong with her.  She isn't bad looking and still young enough to be dating, etc.  So, what is her real problem???  She is begging him for attention and he is one big jerk.  He is 22 and she's 42.  She could be his mother and he's giving the orders???  Not in my world anyway..... JMO

Even if she's putting on an act for the show, she ought to be embarrassed in front of her friends and family.  It makes her look like a real mental case.

Trusted Contributor

I read that Alan and Kirlyam (sp)? were on The Price is Right.  He won the final showcase.  He got a car and a vacation.  They just had the cutest little boy.  I think they are one of the few successes on this program.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@game-on wrote:

@game-on  I must say that Darcy is the "neediest" person ever.  Something is really wrong with her.  She isn't bad looking and still young enough to be dating, etc.  So, what is her real problem???  She is begging him for attention and he is one big jerk.  He is 22 and she's 42.  She could be his mother and he's giving the orders???  Not in my world anyway..... JMO

Even if she's putting on an act for the show, she ought to be embarrassed in front of her friends and family.  It makes her look like a real mental case.

Not shocked at all.  All she cares is herself.  Asking him if her make-up looks good.  What a stupid question since she knows how he felt previously. 

She does look better w/the weight loss and lighter hair.  When I first saw her this way, she reminded me of Jennifer Lopez; must have been the high ponytail. 

Esteemed Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I read that Alan and Kirlyam (sp)? were on The Price is Right.  He won the final showcase.  He got a car and a vacation.  They just had the cutest little boy.  I think they are one of the few successes on this program.

I'm glad to hear this.  They seem like such a nice and happy couple!