Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@DrKelli wrote:

Last night, he said that they were going to get married on this trip (in Brazil).  He also said he would be there 90 days.

I saw that too.  What happens after the 90 days?  They'll be married and apart?  Wow.

Esteemed Contributor

That guy Paul is really odd; he gives me the creeps.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Veridoc wrote:

I thought Chris was the guy with Abby and Sean. He was creepy. And let's talk about Paul. He is so, what is the word I am looking for......weird. I think the blonde woman from Georgia is going to be a hoot.

@Veridoc  Yes that Chris is with Abby and Sean. Paul is neurotic. The woman from Georigia is something else lol.

I like the woman Georgia.  What a great personality.  And she is a nurse.  Dont want to see this woman get hurt.  But from the scenes it looks like she will be.  She is a hootSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

That is because he is creepy and so is his mom.  She gave him some of her hair when he left the country the first time.  Yikes!!!!  

Trusted Contributor

I believe the guy that is going to Columbia is getting catfished.

I believe that they said that if Paul marries Karine she can come back to the US and get a green card; I am not sure this is true.

The young Nigerian seems to have his sights set on coming to the US.... the older nurse just seems to want love.  I believe both will be disappointed.

The gal with the baby is making a big mistake IMO.... I smell domestic violence in her future.

Jesse and Darcy have always been a mistake... he is controlling and she is insecure.  She does look very good; I think she needs to get some confidence and to feel better about herself.

I am glad to hear these people have friends and family that be candid with them; however, they seem to be wanting to make their own mistakes.  I can understand that.  I have been guilty of the same thing in my life.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

That is because he is creepy and so is his mom.  She gave him some of her hair when he left the country the first time.  Yikes!!!!  

@sunshine 919  His mom is creepy, and him saying he's best friends with his mom sounds  weird and unhealthy.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

LOL @sunshine 919!  I forgot about that hair thing.  Ewww.  Hahahahaha

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

LOL @sunshine 919!  I forgot about that hair thing.  Ewww.  Hahahahaha

Then Karine and Paul did the same thing.  It would drive me nuts to use that translator all the time and not be able to communicate.  Frustrating.

Honored Contributor

If they can't speak English how will Karine's dad read Paul's police reports? Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

There are two more couples that haven't even been shown yet. I'm sure they're not normal lol.