Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@Veridoc wrote:

I thought Chris was the guy with Abby and Sean. He was creepy. And let's talk about Paul. He is so, what is the word I am looking for......weird. I think the blonde woman from Georgia is going to be a hoot.

@Veridoc  Yes that Chris is with Abby and Sean. Paul is neurotic. The woman from Georigia is something else lol.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

There have been many commercials with Darcy getting out of a car yelling leave me alone.  She had bleach blonde hair.  I've seen something with the new people. I remember the lady with the baby from another man.

@GCR18  Yes. I've seen the commercials with Darcey in them. I believe this couple is new, the one with the kid from another man. New to this show anyway. 

I realized I had them mixed up.  There are two similar.  Too much for my little brain to keep track of.  😹

@GCR18  Yes there are so many people on these shows and they continue to add more. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched last nights show yet but was wondering why Paul keeps going back to Brazil.  Is Karine not going to get a K-1 visa?  I never hear them mention one.

Respected Contributor

Last night, he said that they were going to get married on this trip (in Brazil).  He also said he would be there 90 days.

Honored Contributor

I read that Darcey and her twin sister got in a fight about 6 months ago that landed them both in jail. These people are nuts. LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what it was, but something told me to record this from last night.  I'm just watching it this morning and now I feel like I have to keep watching.  argh!  Smiley Very Happy 

The woman with the Nigerian boyfriend - she's just gross.  Every single thing about her revolts me.

I see a lot that just doesn't look right with these 'relationships', but maybe I'm a bit hasty to judge.

The little short muscly guy with the Brazilian girlfriend - Something is definitely not right there.  Again, I could be wrong.   It's human nature to judge, based on what you see going on, but i just feel like nothing is going to end up well with at least many of these.

ETA - Oops, I made an error.  Short guy's girlfriend is in Colombia.

Respected Contributor

Maybe she knows Pao  LOL!

I agree, there is something not right about the girl in Columbia.

Just like the Nigerian who wants to marry the woman 20 years older than he is.  He's at least honest in the previews--he wants to go to America.

And Jesse is a jerk, although Darcey is so insecure, it is ridiculous.  When he kept asking her what things were and she just clammed up--he was excited to be in America, but evidently not to see her.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Maybe she knows Pao  LOL!

I agree, there is something not right about the girl in Columbia.

Just like the Nigerian who wants to marry the woman 20 years older than he is.  He's at least honest in the previews--he wants to go to America.

And Jesse is a jerk, although Darcey is so insecure, it is ridiculous.  When he kept asking her what things were and she just clammed up--he was excited to be in America, but evidently not to see her.

@DrKelli  Can't wait to see the girl in Columbia lol. I wondered if the part about Jesse wanting to know so much about NYC was staged? 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4, it was a bit odd because I think he has been to the US before--NYC, in fact because he and Darcy were on the Tell All last year.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4, it was a bit odd because I think he has been to the US before--NYC, in fact because he and Darcy were on the Tell All last year.

@DrKelli  That's what I thought!