Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

@SWEET wrote:

Can't wait.  Have had it DVR'ed now for a week so I wouldn't forget.

Paul and Karine should be interesting and I'm wondering if Chris is still in the picture.  He's so shady I wouldn't trust him w/a 10 foot pole.  That gleam in his eye turned me off.

I've been wondering what's going on w/Darcey and Jesse and I'm wondering if she really stopped drinking for him. 

The other couples should be interesting.

@SWEET  Paul and Karine have to have the most bizarre story in the history of this show. Did you see the commercial where he asks her if she's pregnant from another man? I didn't like Chris either. Will be interesting to see what transpires with all of them.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Perkup,

sorry about the medical problems but it sounds like you are on the mend, stay positive and get some rest.  I’d update you but just couldn’t do it justice, it’s so far out there.  You really must see it for yourself.  There is a new episode that is playing to give you all the dirt.  Just what the doctor ordered while you are recuperating.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

I've been in and out of the hospital lately with a mild stroke so I've missed a lot of what's happened.  Just curious about George and the Russian "princess" as well as the chubby blonde? girl from Florida (with the daughter named Mae or May) and the guy she is so nuts over.  Can anyone bring me up to date on either or both of those couples?  Much appreciated.

@Perkup  I'm sorry to hear about your stroke and hospitalization. I do hope you're feeling better. George and Anfisa are still together. However, he's looking at doing prison time as he was arrested in Arizona for possession and intent to transport and or sell almost 300 pounds of marijuana. He's out on bond now. I've read that he may not do much time if any.

The blonde gal Nicole, has been in Morocco for months, but from what I understand she's living back in the states now. Her boyfriend from Morocco came over to the U.S. to be interviewed for a fiance visa or whatever it's called, but was denied so she went over there to be married. Well it never happened. It's quite obvious that he doesn't want it. Her mom flew over there and talked with him. He admitted to having many other women and cheating on Nicole in the past, but she cheated on him several times too though she told him about it. Overall it seemed to be a big waste of time and money.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

Can't wait.  Have had it DVR'ed now for a week so I wouldn't forget.

Paul and Karine should be interesting and I'm wondering if Chris is still in the picture.  He's so shady I wouldn't trust him w/a 10 foot pole.  That gleam in his eye turned me off.

I've been wondering what's going on w/Darcey and Jesse and I'm wondering if she really stopped drinking for him. 

The other couples should be interesting.

@SWEET  Paul and Karine have to have the most bizarre story in the history of this show. Did you see the commercial where he asks her if she's pregnant from another man? I didn't like Chris either. Will be interesting to see what transpires with all of them.

I didn't see that commercial.  I think Paul needs to leave her especially if she's still involved w/creepy Chris. 

I can't wait to see what happens and to see what the new couples bring into this mess.

Esteemed Contributor

I will be watching this crazy show, too. I just can’t believe these people. It’s kinda like a bad car wreck; I just have to look/watch. Hahaha

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

There have been many commercials with Darcy getting out of a car yelling leave me alone.  She had bleach blonde hair.  I've seen something with the new people. I remember the lady with the baby from another man.

@GCR18  Yes. I've seen the commercials with Darcey in them. I believe this couple is new, the one with the kid from another man. New to this show anyway. 

I realized I had them mixed up.  There are two similar.  Too much for my little brain to keep track of.  😹

Super Contributor

I thought Chris was the guy with Abby and Sean. He was creepy. And let's talk about Paul. He is so, what is the word I am looking for......weird. I think the blonde woman from Georgia is going to be a hoot.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching now.  I can't get over how crazy ...or should I say desperate they all are!  It's both sad and weirdly entertaining at the same time.

Honored Contributor

I just read that Paul is now working for David's friend Chris at a place he opened in Kentucky. Here is a facebook post. Supposedly David turned down the job! It looks like a nice place. I believe it's a bar?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215958065365667&set=a.1588049462323.2084684.1268428387&typ...

Honored Contributor

Paul, David and Chris