Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone.There will be another wild wacky season of this series beginning tonight. We'll see several old, but mostly new couples. Jesse and Darcey will return, as will Paul and Karine. The other new couples sound pretty crazy as well. Here is some info about the newer ones:

Angela, 52 from Georgia and Michael, 30 from Nigeria. She is a mother of 2 and a grandmother of 6. He reached out to her through social media wanting her to come to Nigeria so he can propose though her friends and family have major doubts about the relationship.

Rachel, 33 from New Mexico and Jon, 34 from England. They met on an ap and while they were getting to know each other she found out she was pregnant with another man's baby, but he was completely on board with it. She is going to travel to England and confront him about his supposed suspicious past and decide if he's the right man to settle down for.

Ricky, 33 from Ohio and Melissa, 28 from Colombia. He's been divorced twice and has been supporting her by sending her money which is suspicous to his friends. They communicate by ap, but when asks to see her via chat there is something mysteriously wrong with the connection. 

Tarik, 43 from Virginia and Hazel, 25 from the Phillipines. After 3 weeks of talking to her he is madly in love and ready to take the next step, though his brothers are very skeptical of her motives and flying to the Phillipines to check things out. He's also the single parent of an autistic daughter.

Marta, 30 from Wisconsin and Daya, 26 from Algeria. She is a stripper supporting 2 children and has not had any easy time finding love. She was surprised to receive a message one day from a 26 year old man. There is a language barrier between them, but they continue to fall for each other though they have yet to meet in person. He comes from a strict Muslim family and wonders if they will accept her.

Should be interesting. LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days New Season Tonight

I’ll be watching. Lol. 

Thanks for the heads up.   I wasn’t sure when it premiered. 

I can’t believe Jessie and Darcy are still together.  That guy has serious control issues.  

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I’ll be watching. Lol. 

Thanks for the heads up.   I wasn’t sure when it premiered. 

I can’t believe Jessie and Darcy are still together.  That guy has serious control issues.  

@GenXmuse  I can't believe they are still together either! I don't care for him, and I don't like her very much either to be honest. LOL

Honored Contributor

Yeah, she’s no prize either.  She reminds me of Molly with her two daughters whose biggest priority is finding a man.  

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Yeah, she’s no prize either.  She reminds me of Molly with her two daughters whose biggest priority is finding a man.  

@GenXmuse  I totally agree, and Jesse and Darcey seem so" into themselves" which I can't stand.

Honored Contributor

There have been many commercials with Darcy getting out of a car yelling leave me alone.  She had bleach blonde hair.  I've seen something with the new people. I remember the lady with the baby from another man.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I wonder if the reason that most of the couples from last season aren’t on is because they are no longer together 

Respected Contributor

Can't wait.  Have had it DVR'ed now for a week so I wouldn't forget.

Paul and Karine should be interesting and I'm wondering if Chris is still in the picture.  He's so shady I wouldn't trust him w/a 10 foot pole.  That gleam in his eye turned me off.

I've been wondering what's going on w/Darcey and Jesse and I'm wondering if she really stopped drinking for him. 

The other couples should be interesting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been in and out of the hospital lately with a mild stroke so I've missed a lot of what's happened.  Just curious about George and the Russian "princess" as well as the chubby blonde? girl from Florida (with the daughter named Mae or May) and the guy she is so nuts over.  Can anyone bring me up to date on either or both of those couples?  Much appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

There have been many commercials with Darcy getting out of a car yelling leave me alone.  She had bleach blonde hair.  I've seen something with the new people. I remember the lady with the baby from another man.

@GCR18  Yes. I've seen the commercials with Darcey in them. I believe this couple is new, the one with the kid from another man. New to this show anyway.