Respected Contributor

Did I miss this show?  My DVR is acting up so I'm not sure if I missed it or if it didn't air yet.  Anyone know?

Valued Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance - Bare All

It aired on Discovery Plus, but not TLC.

Respected Contributor

@Glittergal   Awww, shoot.  No wonder I missed it.  As much as I'd like to hop on board with Discovery+, my cable bill is already $286 so it's a hard no.  Was it a good episode?  I'm most curious about Elizabeth & Andrrrrrrei because they're locals.  I bumped into Elizabeth in Costco and sister, Jenn, in Publix.  Can you share any of the show?  I really wanted to see it.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Glittergal   Awww, shoot.  No wonder I missed it.  As much as I'd like to hop on board with Discovery+, my cable bill is already $286 so it's a hard no.  Was it a good episode?  I'm most curious about Elizabeth & Andrrrrrrei because they're locals.  I bumped into Elizabeth in Costco and sister, Jenn, in Publix.  Can you share any of the show?  I really wanted to see it.

There are you tubers that give updates.  The celeb talk guy, sheality, and my favorite is Aunties Advice she is really funny. Just go to youtube and you will find someone talking about this show.  Good luckSmiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

It was a bit boring to me.  They interviewed characters from another show that I don't watch (something about love in paaradise).  Most of it was Libby's family and Andrei exposing that Charlie's wife sells pictures of body parts online.  She started with feet LOL and then did more.  The wife claims that she got started with the foot stuff because Libby and her two sisters did it first, which they all denied.  You really didn't miss much.  There's a facebook group for fans of this show and someone usually posts full videos of the shows from Dicovery Plus.  

Honored Contributor

I read about Charlie's wife selling all sorts of pics. He poses with her sometimes too. I've seen some of it and it's gross. At least what I saw was. I came across it when I clicked on another forum's link and didn't know what it was going to show me. I was sorry I ever saw it.

There is an online site where you can watch some of these shows free. I'll have to ask my daughter about it. I've been on it but even recall the name of it. It's been months ago. One of the 90 Day shows was on there and I didn't even watch it. Shows how much interest I have lol. I did try. I found it boring as well.