Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance, Angela's mother?

Yes, there is something definitely wrong with Angela's mother, but I don't feel it is necessary to make fun of her.  I am really appalled at TLC for exposing her like that, they know viewers are going to talk!  In the previews, Michael is crying and I had read where his visa is turned down, I hope so, these two need to go!!!

Respected Contributor

After seeing all the human beings she is taking care of, it seems even more ludicrous that she has spent such an enormous amount of money trying to woo this guy who is duping her.  She could have found a loser in the USA and put some money aside for these 9 million kids she has to raise.  And why is she the only breadwinner?  Does that useless daughter have a job or what?  The mother had some scary looking growth on her face.  She needs to get that looked at.  Poor thing.  

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Angela's mother is getting paid for her scene on the show.  I sure hope that stuff on her chin is being taken care of.  It looks like a skin cancer but it could be anything.

As for Michael crying??  Maybe he was soooooo happy that he got the Visa, that it made him cry???  Time will tell.

Honored Contributor

Someone told me that a person can get what her mom has on her face from being in a certain position in a bed or with tubes etc. being used long term. I've never heard of such a thing. I don't understand why Angela is supporting all of those people either.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Someone told me that a person can get what her mom has on her face from being in a certain position in a bed or with tubes etc. being used long term. I've never heard of such a thing. I don't understand why Angela is supporting all of those people either.

@colliemom4   I think you are talking about bedsores and I think you can only get them when you are in the same position for lengthy periods of time.  I think it might be a skin cancer or something....... She doesn't look like someone who is being well cared for but that's just my opinion.  Her hair was a mess, etc.....

Angela's house is nothing but a shack and she has all those kids living (almost) and sleeping all over the place?  Does the daughter work or does Angela claim all of them as dependants and does she get money from the state for taking care of all of them.    I think Michael's house in Nigeria looked better than that and he doesn't deserve what she has in store for him.  

For Angela, it's all about the seks and I think Michael thinks our President is going to meet him at the airport..... Oh well, time will tell....Angela is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her and Michael deserves better IMO.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I think you are talking about bedsores and I think you can only get them when you are in the same position for lengthy periods of time.  I think it might be a skin cancer or something....... She doesn't look like someone who is being well cared for but that's just my opinion.  Her hair was a mess, etc.....

Angela's house is nothing but a shack and she has all those kids living (almost) and sleeping all over the place?  Does the daughter work or does Angela claim all of them as dependants and does she get money from the state for taking care of all of them.    I think Michael's house in Nigeria looked better than that and he doesn't deserve what she has in store for him.  

For Angela, it's all about the seks and I think Michael thinks our President is going to meet him at the airport..... Oh well, time will tell....Angela is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her and Michael deserves better IMO.....

@sophiamarie  No not bedsores. It does look like melanoma, but quite often that kills you pretty quickly and she's been on the show before. Of course you can survive. I don't know how Angela can care for all of those people and work. She can't. Michael definitely doesn't know what he's in for. Him being denied a visa would be a positive at this point.

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC   Is this information about the daughter hearsay or truth.  Is so, Angela is overwhelmed with responsibility for a lot of people in her life.  Kudos, for her stepping up to the plate regarding the children, it must be stressful.  I wonder if Michael is aware of the housing/daughter situation.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty  Actually this will be better for Michael that the visa was denied.  He desperately wants his own child and he would have been walking into a chaotic household that would not be healthy for a new baby.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie   I thought of that too.  For Michael, there is no upside to joining this challenging household.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@sophiamarie   I thought of that too.  For Michael, there is no upside to joining this chaotic household.

I fully believe his plan is to wait for Angela to die and start a new life after that. She is very unhealthy and he probably doubts she'll live to a ripe old age.  He's very young and can start over easily in his forties or fifties with a younger woman.