Respected Contributor

90 Day Fiance, Angela's mother?

Has anyone seen the video that shows Angela's mother? Oh my goodness!  She's 76, looks like 200, complete with a beard, a huge black growth on her chin( skin cancer?), and no teeth.  You have to see her to understand why Angela thinks she's a raving beauty. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance, Angela's mother?

OMG!!!   She makes Angela look like a raving beauty!  At first glance I was wondering what was wrong with her...it appears that she might not have any teeth?  

Esteemed Contributor

yes.....very very strange.....

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic  Don’t watch this show but your post was pretty funny, might have to watch.

Honored Contributor

She does look like she has melanoma and the way she speaks and looks leads me to believe she has no teeth. Why is she being shown? Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I kept looking at her mother and I couldn't tell if it was a beard, birth mark or melanoma!  I'm 72 and said to myself that I hope I don't look like that.  Wonder if she could get around on her own at all.  She looked to be mid eighties, at least.

Ohh, that Robert is a piece of work!  Is he really that stupid?  Looking at an upscale apartment that I'll bet he couldn't afford, plus he'd just signed a least in the apartment he's in.  Red flags all over the place about him.  I don't blame Annie for getting angry.  The realtor must have gotten paid for her time by TLC for her time showing the place since she didn't seem agitated.  I would have been 😡.

I would not be sleeping with a little boy that kicked all night.  Couch would be much better.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

Regarding Angela's mother, I can't imagine anyone in 2019 America looking like that! I realize they are poor people, but there are programs so folks can get dental care and have their medical problems treated.  Medicaid is set up for all those issues. Perhaps, they aren't aware of what help is available.  In the meantime, there's Angela spending her hard earned money on trips to Africa and gifts for Michael.  

As for Robert.....smh. No, the little boy needs his own bed! 

Honored Contributor

Going to that mediator was a total waste of time. Some of these people are probably actors they found on Craigslist. Anna's friends and all the sex talk was gross.

Respected Contributor

I'm still watching because my DD seems to need to call me when the show is on. DVR so thankful for that. I laughed so much Angela getting a bedroom lock when Michael comes then she sits with Grandkids saying Michael will be in charge while she is at work & do what he says, the kids & Grandma seem not to like that. LOL Even Granny is going to have a problem with that. Just laughed, Michael will have more problems with Granny than the kids. 

Super Contributor

Yes why would TLC air that. To get honest, I couldn't look at her. Disgusting. To get on national TV like that? Clean her (granny) up. Tells me they are in it for the money. What about the daughter? Six kids and they all live there??? Where's their daddies? Yep, white trash.