Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance, Angela's mother?

Angela is horrid.  She treats Michael like garbage, and like a child.  What he sees in her, other than a trip to the U.S., is beyond me.  He needs to dump her fast.  And let's not forget how she treated the other guests on the Tell All.  She is just NOT a nice person.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it goes both ways.  I think Michael is using Angela to get to the US.  Otherwise why would any man put up w/her.

And, I think Angela is using Michael just to have a man and a slave. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I think it goes both ways.  I think Michael is using Angela to get to the US.  Otherwise why would any man put up w/her.

And, I think Angela is using Michael just to have a man and a slave. 

@Patriot3   I agree about Angie using Michael as a slave BUT the same way Michael met Angie, he could meet lots of other women.  Maybe she was the first one from the USA he met on his job on the phone all day and decided to "go for it"...... Surely, he could have found someone else the same way he found her.  There's a lot we don't see for sure.......

Respected Contributor

How did they meet?

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

Angela is horrid.  She treats Michael like garbage, and like a child.  What he sees in her, other than a trip to the U.S., is beyond me.  He needs to dump her fast.  And let's not forget how she treated the other guests on the Tell All.  She is just NOT a nice person.

one of her daughters is a pedifile and is doing time.... it runs in the genes....  being trashy and being indecent

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

How did they meet?

@Travone  I thought they met on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

She did say he had other women he was talking to on social media and it was a problem for a while. True that we don't know what he did while in another country and he's young! I just hope that after this season they aren't brought back.